Fountain Fairy Cookie Quest?

Rayd1978

Has the Fountain Fairy always given Fortune Cookie daily quests?    I've had a couple times where the Grey Fairy gave a fountain reward, but two days ago got the Fountain Fairy directly.... and mistakenly thought she was a Water Fairly with an unusually expensive request, was only after I Abandon the quest occurred to me the image wasn't right.    Today I got a second Fountain Quest.    Is this new, or am I just lucky?

To open a cookie just click on them (in your inventory) and pick "Open Fortune Cookie" from the drop down menu. You'll get 1 faerie quest each day for 9 days in a row as long as you complete or abandon them every day. The faeries you get are completely random but you can get any and all faeries.

image.png

And if you're just not sure if you should or not, the question is really are you training your pet for the battle dome and are you advanced enough that faerie quests are cheaper or not? If there's a colour you want, this might be your chance for a FFQ too. Are you trying to get avatars and you still need the Buzzing one? Again, good way to improve your chance for the FFQ. And most importantly, do you have time next 9 days to do a quest?

12 hours ago, jaydeed said:

And make sure you have a few shop wiz search windows open before you accept the quest!

....that is way more clever than just asking in the neoboard.    Which is usually pretty decent, but can take a while.

12 hours ago, jaydeed said:

It's really helpful when you know one is there (not so much from a RE, lol). But more than one, for sure, because sometimes you get no hits or really expensive ones.

You should only need one shop wiz tab open first, you can reload the page the same as normal. It's how it's always worked for me, anyway. ?

The first time I tried this method I assumed that once I refreshed he'd be all

517_shop_wizard.gif NU-UH, YOU'RE ON A QUEST RIGHT NOW!

But nope, refreshed just fine. ?