All Accounts Get New Pet Slot!

hrtbrk

I probably won't do anything with my extra slot. ?

I mean I could bring one of the two I have on my side account over to my main, but I like them to be able to keep each other company while they starve and are completely ignored... :ph34r:

32 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

but I like them to be able to keep each other company while they starve and are completely ignored... :ph34r:

Oh ... :laugh: Always great to have a company even when you're starving :laugh:

30 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I probably won't do anything with my extra slot. ?

I remember reading that someone loved the Tyrannian Pteri :whistle:

* runs away *

25 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I remember reading that someone loved the Tyrannian Pteri :whistle:

* runs away *

That's true I did like that, there's a number of pets that I like, but I'm still pretty unlikely to make the decision to get one.

What's FAR more likely to happen is a completely random and out-of-the-blue adoption. ?

Easy decision for me. A few weeks ago, I created a jubjub because I wanted the yellow cupcake you can get on your pets birthday for my gallery but I'm impatient. I loved the name I chose so I couldn't pound her afterwards. Now she no longer has to starve on my side account. Meet Cute_Pyukumuku! (Yes, I'm a Pokemon fan).

srhehta.PNG

It was also an easy decision for me. I already like birds more than most things in the universe, and had a good name picked out just in case I wanted a Tyrannian Pteri. Well now I don't have to decide cause I have the slot! ?

Tyravian3.PNG.51a70e58d48460db891299044e685b27.PNG

The name, in case you're wondering, is a combination of Tyrannian and avian.

Yay I can free up some space on my side accounts and bring one of my Vandas home! I might have to get a Yurble for my side, when I decide on a color. Thanks so much TNT! ?

I was very excited to get a new pet!!!  I went to the pound and got a sad little Grarrl as i'm hugely into dinosaurs and for some reason have never had one.  I'm going to save for a plushie paint brush for him - i've just got to sell the stuff that's accumulated.  What i didn't know was:

YOU CAN FEED HIM ANYTHING

clothing

junk

battledome items

PETPETS!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not going to, but omg lol, I had no idea.  Did anyone else know about this???

19 minutes ago, shauns_fiancee said:

I don't understand, why is that please?

The Bony Grarrl Club that you need to get the avatar is SUPER expensive (20 mill or so) so you don't want the Grarrl deciding to snack on it, or you feed them it by mistake. ?

I dunno if they only might eat items from your inventory if they're your active pet, is that how it works, anyone?

With the current pet limits, I'm a little surprised people are so excited for more pet slots. lol I probably won't be using my spare slot. I only have 2 pets on my main, and my peophin is usually the active pet. (Though Viragore still "steals" levels from scratchcards all the time. lol) I'm just not that "into" having a lot of pets. But it's cool to see so many people are. Let that creativity flow! Right? ?

8 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

it only seems to eat what i feed it (it's in the drop down menu for every item!)  He's been very polite and not eaten anything around him

I'd like to hope it's a fairly rare thing for them to do, or no-one would want them as pets. ?

The drop-down is the problem for accidentally feeding though. I did it myself; when my lab-rat was a grarrl I fed them a book by mistake instead of reading it to them because I wasn't used to that additional option being there in the drop-down. ?‍♀️

56 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'd like to hope it's a fairly rare thing for them to do, or no-one would want them as pets. ?

The drop-down is the problem for accidentally feeding though. I did it myself; when my lab-rat was a grarrl I fed them a book by mistake instead of reading it to them because I wasn't used to that additional option being there in the drop-down. ?‍♀️

That's actually how our ALP lost it's first Bony Grarrl club. That was before my time. I'm not sure if it's happened since then though.

I still haven't utilized my new pet slot on my main. I better get on that!

28 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

That's actually how our ALP lost it's first Bony Grarrl club. That was before my time. I'm not sure if it's happened since then though.

The person that happened to must have been absolutely mortified, bless 'em. D:<

I am, right this minute, gonna go for a wander at Lost and Pound.

But I'm expecting it to have been cleared out of all the good names/paint jobs as that's what happened last time, wasn't it. ?

I do like having more pets, but I wish they would do updates to the Neohome 2.0. I would love to be able to add more room for my extra pet. Or add some new styles of furniture available for NP.  Or if the stuff I already have would actually work.  That would be nice.

Is anyone else having a hard time deciding what they want their sixth (or seventh for premium) to be? I don't have all my dream pets yet, but I have ideas for each of them so that they all go well together. But now adding a sixth one?? I'm not sure which pet and color combo will work best.

Right now, I want a jello draik, royalgirl flotsam, marquan yurble, woodland uni, and pastel ixi. Any suggestions for the next one?