Easiest way to get a krawk petpet?

enitul

It's just as the title says: What is the best way to get a krawk petpet? I think about getting one and someone has one in the Trading Post, but asks more neopoints than I have right now. And since that user got one it must be possible for me too, right? So if anyone knows tips or ways to get a krawk petpet, I'm happy to hear it.

I'm not sure if there are surefire ways of getting one (although I've never really tried, so I might not be the best person to answer this question). They're sold at the Tyrannian Petpet shop, but judging by their price history on JellyNeo, they're extremely rare. So I'm thinking it's partly stalking the right shop, and mostly having a whole lot of luck.

Yeah, if the users selling them have a too high price for you, stalking the shop and having all the luck in the world is the only way. I'm not sure how many re-stockers lurk in the shadows of that petpet shop but I hope for your sake, not too many.

yup, tyrannian petpet shop. i would recommend reading tdn's restocking guide (https://thedailyneopets.com/articles/restocking) and getting some practice in on some other shops, because you dont want to put the time in to refresh the petpet shop for hours+ only to end up missing the item. plus its a pretty good money-maker, so even if you dont ever see a krawk, you can at least work towards buying one off the trading post as a back-up plan. good luck!!