I need a friends

Kimoto47

Well, TDN is a great place to start. You should be able to find ppl who have the same interests as you or Neo-goals (like getting all the game avatars, Kadoatie -feeding, customization of your NeoPet, etc.). We have friends that post about almost all the different dailies, about Battledome, and if a plot starts up-TDN or JellyNeo already put together a guide. I started with TDN first before I became active in my Neopet guild The Kindness Project (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228 ) which helps ppl who are coming back after taking a really long break as well as new ppl. So once you see something you are interested in-you can like it or eventually respond with your opinions and I bet you'll find someone who likes many of the same things you like. ? So welcome to TDN Forums and I look forward to your posts.

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Well, TDN is a great place to start. You should be able to find ppl who have the same interests as you or Neo-goals (like getting all the game avatars, Kadoatie -feeding, customization of your NeoPet, etc.). We have friends that post about almost all the different dailies, about Battledome, and if a plot starts up-TDN or JellyNeo already put together a guide. I started with TDN first before I became active in my Neopet guild The Kindness Project (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228 ) which helps ppl who are coming back after taking a really long break as well as new ppl. So once you see something you are interested in-you can like it or eventually respond with your opinions and I bet you'll find someone who likes many of the same things you like. ? So welcome to TDN Forums and I look forward to your posts.

Thank you

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove moderator edits.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.