Please help my account of neopets 2013 I DON'T REMEMBER MY BRITHDAY [ALERT!]

Kimoto47

The only way to know what birthday you used, if you didn't use your real birthday, is to hopefully have a friend that can see your age and check when it changes. Or just try every day of the year. Still for this last option you would need to know at least what year you picked (a friend that can see your age on that account can tell you "how old" you are and you can calculate it.

If that account doesn't have any neofriends that can help you, or your age is invisible the only other option is to e-mail TNT. IF you can provide enough information to prove it really is your account they might be able to help you. Not really sure if they ever do that with a forgotten birthday though, but I guess it's worth a shot.

I second what Duma says. If you're unable to figure out what you put in as your birthday you'll have to submit a ticket to Neopets Support. You can do this by emailing them at [email protected] and provide them with as much information about your account as you possibly can to prove that you are the owner.

Until then you may create a new account to use as your main account until you get this account unlocked for you. This process does take time and it will not happen overnight. TNT is known for being slow at resolving these matters, so please be patient. Good luck!