Happy Vandagyre Day!

hrtbrk

The colors may be basic ones, but they're both mostly blue and that's my favorite color. Plus no gross colors = a total win!

I took the liberty to generate a meme for these released colors:

3g86hz.jpg

sort of understand why they did that but I'm sure many people will be unhappy.

My theories are: 

• They're busy with the 20th Anniversary event + the upcoming Advent Calendar so they decided to go simple (because... deadlines :D);
  • Vandagyres don't have many colors yet so in case you get a Vandagyre on Lab Rat, the chances you get a good color is high (because Lab Ray is constantly testing our patience and loves to infuriate us with ugly / basic colors... when there's a change of color at all).

Love the outfit :heart: 

16 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yesssssss i knew i've seen that before :D just couldnt pinpoint it

To be fair, it could have been any number of UK bands from that era, Elastica was simply the first one I thought of with someone with that hair-do. ? Actually no, Jarvis Cocker was who I thought of first, but his hair wasn't actually like that.

Vandies just don't get good colour looks, do they, what's going on with that : /

The utter travesty of the Darigan one. ?

image.png.7ed643a6d33fc27e482171e89351c51d.png?

I think they`re both very cute and nicely done. Electric and Starry aren`t super exciting colours, but they`re not the worst either. I was so hoping for a clothed colour (like Desert or Pirate) but these are fine.
I like the lightning bolt on the Electric Vandagyre`s face, and the eyes look gorgeous.
Starry is really cute, I just wish they had placed the large star right on its belly, like a Care Bear symbol. ❤️ That would have been adorable! I also would have liked a couple of stars on the wings, but overall it`s a very cute pet.

I know that it feels lazy of TNT to do two such similar colours, but it certainly could have been worse. We could have gotten Invisible and Swamp Gas... Here`s hoping next year`s Vandagyre Day will exceed our wildest expectations! :D