Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
jally_muse

Making serious Neopoints

Besides playing games, what are the ways people feel are the most bang for their buck in terms of earning neopoints?

Mostly I make money from the stock market, daillies, the Ghoul Catchers app and selling codestones I get from the battledome.

What do you do for neopoints income?

I collect my bank interest, and occasionally Ghoul Catchers, It won't let me play flash games on Neopets anymore, so those are basically the only two ways I earn NPs. I still buy stocks, but that's not a consistent money maker. I got tired of sifting through the Battledome trash items and pricing the loot, but I know it's a good way to get NPs. The best guaranteed way to make NPs in my opinion is Ghoul Catchers. 50k a day, that's a million NPs in 20 days if you're dedicated.

My main source of NP income is Trudy's, selling codestones from the BD (I keep all other items in my SDB for Charity Corner) collecting Bank interest and Food Club. Did stocks for a while but it's rather boring so now I'm just waiting for the stocks that I have to go up and sell them when they reach my sellpoint. Not buying new ones anymore.

Occasionally I'll play some games or ghoul catchers but that's like maybe once or twice in 6 months.

What I do to earn money is:

• Spin Trudy daily;
  • Collect Bank Interest daily;
  • Spin Wheel of Mediocrity every 40 minutes (every time I can); 
  • Sell some items I got from dailies (below 100 neopoints I keep for Charity Corner);
  • I ask for wishes at the Wishing Well twice a day (I've won some items worth a good quantity of neopoints).

and obviously I do dailies every day ^_^ TDN's dailies page helps me a lot, it's part of my life now :laughingsmiley:

I don't earn an absurd amount of neopoints, but it's the enough to live my neopian life 

http://images.neopets.com/template_images/vday_pickis_floating.gif

1. the usual dailies, ie anything that is both a ) free and b ) gives at least semi-consistent neopoints (grundo plushie, forgotten shore, trudy's, etc) or has any chance at codestones/paintbrushes (tombola, temple, fruit machine, etc)
  2. ghoul catchers
  3. my two current avatar games AND my current trophy-hunting game
  4. if i feel like it, any games that i actually enjoy playing and have a good monthly ratio. im not super consistent on these, but theyre more for fun than for np
  5. restock my shop with items left over from pack rat

profits are spent on the stock market, daily training, and current avatar dailies. anything else goes into the bank

and all my battledome wins get stuffed into the bank to be dealt with in batches

Any more i just do a couple easy dailies, buy stocks, and sell whatever is left over in my shop.     Back when i was far more dedicated, ghoul catchers was the main money maker for me, but other games and sales helped.

ever since I trained my main pet up to level 50, attack 85, and invested in two proper weapons (turned tooth) in order to be able to defeat koi warrior, the daily income of codestones - usually a handful of tan ones and one or two red ones - this has been a very nice addition to my income.

I don't do ghoul catchers because the pointless repetition of level 1 hurts my brain :D but assuming you would do that daily, you could probably have a fortune in no time...