Making serious Neopoints

jally_muse

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

Fighting the Walein gave me 12 codestones , the most i ever had

Nice! :D

Kinda mean that none of them are red though, surprising too!

Interesting! I'm gonna start fighting Walein too and see if the rewards are better. If I weren't lazy I would make an excel document with the items I receive over time to confirm which battledome opponent is better :P

Edit:

So far I've noticed that the codestone rewards are pretty consistent when I fight against Walein. I always seem to get 5-6 codestones, whereas with  Koi Warrior I may get 2 codestones one day and 9 codestones another. However, I haven't gotten that many red codestones with Walein: I only got 2 after five days, whereas it's not uncommon for me to get 2 red codestones daily fighting Koi Warrior.

So I think I'm gonna stick with the Koi.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Years ago, when the new battledome just came out, I tested several opponents to see who to fight for codestones. I did 15 days battling for each opponent (until max prizes for the day). The difference between Koi and Walein was only in the ratio tan/reds. I had exactly the same total amount of codestones but received more reds from koi than I did from Walein.

Since I need reds for training, I battle koi. I don't know if it might have changed a bit in all those years, I'm happy battling koi so I don't feel like testing it again.

8 hours ago, Duma said:

Years ago, when the new battledome just came out, I tested several opponents to see who to fight for codestones. I did 15 days battling for each opponent (until max prizes for the day). The difference between Koi and Walein was only in the ratio tan/reds. I had exactly the same total amount of codestones but received more reds from koi than I did from Walein.

Since I need reds for training, I battle koi. I don't know if it might have changed a bit in all those years, I'm happy battling koi so I don't feel like testing it again.

Interesting! ?

As I'm on red codestones now too maybe I should go back to the fishie then!