Godori help?

Bingo

I used to have a LOT of trouble with the cards stacking on ones they're not a match with, but I think that's a caching problem on our end rather than one with the game? As Duma says a refresh should sort things out. I don't have that issue on this laptop like I did with a previous one so that certainly backs that theory up.

I go for the world and flying petpet cards too, lol. Seems the most sensible option to me!

I'm always drawn to the Shenkuu and Altador cards, as those are the prettiest, how very female of me. ?

I've learnt to NOT shun the Haunted Woods cards like I used to; that world card's gonna get me 2 points for 2 other world cards that I'd not have got without it. I'm also all for preventing my pet from getting 15 points for a full-house of world cards. :ph34r:

Need to knuckle down with my playing, it's past the middle of the month but I'm less than half-way there, and I don't want to have to do it all again!

image.png.479bcb4bce62955ef0b0fb354280c30d.png

I like this game a lot, and I don't want to kill that liking with grinding. ?

Don't kill your liking to it by grinding. Remember, the first few days this month you were still figuring it all out. Now you've got the hang out of it so next month will be easier.

If you know for sure you won't make it, just play a game or two each day to keep your memory fresh. Next month will be better!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I got a question and I wonder if anyone knows and can clarify.

See this guy confuses me. ? sepy.gif

"This card can be used as either a Petpet or Neopian World card for scoring"

But... HOW can it be either, or? If you have both petpet and world cards, how does it choose?

Does it not count for both?

Does it count for only one if you don't have any of the other?

As I say, I'm confused. ?

Can anyone shed any light?

Oh and I'm getting closer to that avatar!

image.png.9df7dc603e1ae38877adf2dbf92b2555.png

and I wonder...does Godori have a daily earnings limit like all the other games, and does anyone know what it is?

I scored 67 in one game and won about 430np for that, so I also wonder what the max you can get from a win is. :snitch:

It won't count for both, only for one. I'm not entirely sure how the game decides what to use it for, but my guess is that if you have this card along with 4 other petpet cards and let's say 7 world cards it would go to the petpet cards to have a set of 5. If you have enough petpet cards but less than 9 world cards it will go to the petpets. If you have 11 world cards and 4 petpet cards plus this one, it would still go to the petpets (not that it matters much I think)

Let's calculate, assuming we have the turdle card every time plus:

petpet 4, world 10 -> 1 + 1 = 2 OR 0 + 2 = 2
petpet 4, world 7  -> 1 + 0 = 1 OR 0 + 0 = 0
petpet 4, world 9  -> 1 + 0 = 1 OR 0 + 1 = 1
petpet 8, world 9  -> 5 + 0 = 5 OR 4 + 1 = 5
petpet 8, world 7  -> 5 + 0 = 5 OR 4 + 0 = 4
petpet 8, world 10 -> 5 + 1 = 6 OR 4 + 2 = 6
petpet 3, world 10 -> 0 + 1 = 1 OR 0 + 2 = 2
petpet 3, world 9  -> 0 + 0 = 0 OR 0 + 1 = 1
petpet 3, world 7  -> 0 + 0 = 0 OR 0 + 0 = 0

First calculation I'm counting the Turdle card with the petpets, after the "OR" I'm counting the turdle card as a world card. As you can see there are only 4 possibilities that the scoring will be different, and that only happens if you don't have enough cards to get the 5 petpet set or the 10 world card set. My guess is, that in those situations, the scoring counts the red marked ones. Thus the highest possible score.

About the other question: I don't know if there is a max limit for earnings or if there is, how high it is. But I do know this: " If you win, you are awarded 200 NP plus 5 NP for each point you have more than your pet. If you lose, 200 NP plus 5 NP for each point that you have less than your Neopet will be subtracted. "

@Duma Your thinking makes sense. :nod_yes: It's a nice way of doing things, got to say!

Ah! Didn't know that about how winnings are calculated. I know one thing for sure, it's better to forfeit than actually lose, that only costs you 100 NP ?

I wonder though, if you forfeit, whether you lose the count for any hands you might have managed that game... ? Only a very mild wonder though, I'm not intending to try and find out, lol.