Happy Korbat Day!

Mouseykins

Uh-huh, hallowe'en costume... we kinda knew that'd happen though, didn't we!

It IS useable all year though, so pretty good choice. The artist didn't do my most hated thing which is take a nice piece of clothing and ruin it for year-round use by slapping a pumpkin or a sprig of holly etc. on it

The wings, ears and tail of the Water Korbat look good. The edges of the body are too abrupt, what am I trying to say here... ah, the water doesn't follow the curve of the body enough, and that's why it looks weird to me.

Only one color released? :guiltysmiley:

Water I have the same opinion as @jellysundae The wings, ears and tail look great but the body is a bit weird. 

If you're going to dress it, then the body will be covered and it'll look fantastic but, as a naked pet, it's not as pleasant as to when you look at these:

4.png4.png4.png

Outfit is looking great!! I'd just like to see the wings in a smaller size, I'd probably like them better that way ^_^

26 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Uh-huh, hallowe'en costume... we kinda knew that'd happen though, didn't we!

Oh yes, we knew :laughingsmiley: But, as you said, you can wear it anytime of the year, which is nice! ^_^

One thing that I love about Korbats is that, when I look at them, it reminds me of when people are holding a child up in the air 
Resultado de imagem para holding a child up in the air gif 

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

it's not as pleasant as to when you look at these:

4.png4.png4.png

I'd not paid enough attention to the Water pets to realise the way they're drawn has altered. I do MUCH prefer these ones!

I definitely agree with Yuiina that Water pets have been done better in the past. The Water Korbats body looks so.. stripy, is the best word I can use to describe it. I really like the wings with the water dripping, beautiful. I could have done without the splashing of the ears, though - on the tail spike it looks fine. Disappointed that they only got one colour.

The outfit is trying to copy Maleficent in the sequel to the live-action film, I believe. I like the outfit and the wings look great! If I owned a Korbat, I would have bought the outfit but used a different wig to make them look like a black angel. ? The horns on the wig look odd paired up with the Korbats large ears, they look askew somehow and man is it bugging me...