Legend & Letters - Update - Can Now Link Neo Account

Scoobert_Doo

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

This makes me sad, because I can't see I'm ever gonna be able to do this. No smart phone, and a very unsmart brain now doesn't make it seem very likely, does it. ?

The smart phone might be a problem. Maybe someone found a way to play it on a pc?

As for the unsmart brain, there's no time limit, you can refresh one quest once a day if you think it will be impossible and if you still don't make it, you can buy the Cross-over challenge with gems that you can earn in-game!

If you don't see the words, you can just use anagram sites where you just type in the letters you have and they say what words you can make with them. Not all words are accepted but neopian words are extra words to use instead. The anagram sites won't think of these though, but spelling KOI or IXI isn't hard either ?

21 minutes ago, Duma said:

Maybe someone found a way to play it on a pc?

There's probably emulator things? But getting something like that sorted out is also likely to be way more than I can handle. ? On the whole I'm resigned about missing out on this, I just get a little pang every now and again when it gets talked about. ?