Happy Bori Day!

hrtbrk

Burlap is SO CUTE!!!

The first one to not look creepy?

I don't like pastel at all but then I never do so I'm consistent! xD SO flat-looking compared to Burlap! Also the usual wishy-washiness, meh.

The outfit's great, and look, all separate pieces!!

Pastel looks... meh. It seems way too bright, and isn't that exciting to me. Burlap looks amazing though, so that makes up for it. The outfit looks nicely done.

Pastel is far from my expectations of Pastel color... The only pastels that I like are
4.png4.png4.png4.png4.png4.png4.pngand my favorite one 4.png

All the other ones are a mess in my opinion :who-let-rip:

Burlap is amazing :heart: I take the chance to share with you guys one amazing Burlap Customization I saw on Neopets 

2.png 

Unfortunately, I do not know his owner or name because I found him here > http://neopets.com/spotlights/custompet/custom_spotlight_search.phtml <

Outfit is decent, nothing really outstanding about it ^_^

Aww they`re both so great! I am so jealous of Bori owners now. ?
Pastel is really cute, I love the little rainbow on its shell, a great touch and a nice way to incorporate various colours into the design in a way that makes sense. I like the light purple base colour. Pastel as a paint brush colour is a mixed bag for me. There are some pets I like, but many I can`t stand. But people have different tastes. ?
My only nitpick about the Pastel Bori would be that the claws look weird in that green shade - make them black, that looks best.

Burlap... I`m really glad they added this colour, it serves as a counterpart to the colourful, cuddly Plushie pets. I would not want to cuddle this Bori, though I do think it looks great. Definitely less creepy than previous Burlap pets.

The outfit is nice, though I don`t care for the wig.