Postponing round 88 - I messed up

Nielo

As most of you have by now realised, I usually don't reply to your message until I'm setting up the round, but I do, in fact, read them beforehand. Usually. So I can answer messages from people who forgot to include something, or who asked if there were any entries similar to theirs. Apparently I didn't read all the messages this time, as I missed one that included the aforementioned question, and the answer happened to be 'yes'. So to give this person time to change their entry, I'm postponing the start of this round, by a week. My apologies! ?

(At this point, it might be a good idea to mention that one particular fairy tale proved to be very popular, so if there's anybody else who wants to know if there are entries that are similar to theirs, now would be a good time to ask.)

I sent you a message to ask if I need to change my entry. ?
I made a bunch of alternative entries just for fun, I had a great time playing around with the theme, so if I need to change my current entry, I`ve got plenty to choose from, lol.

I'd like to clarify that no one has to change their entry! I personally don't mind at all if entries are similar, or if all of them had been based on the same fairy tale. But I know that some people don't like it if others have an entry similar to theirs, so that's why I'm giving people the option to ask if their fairy tale has been chosen by others as well, so they could choose to change it, if they wish. (I should also add that I can never guarantee there won't be 2 entries that are kind of similar/based on the same story, as it all depends on when I'm receiving the entries and if that'd give someone time to change theirs. But, once again, I personally think there's nothing wrong with similar entries. I actually really liked seeing the different interpretations of the same fairy tale.)