Happy Eyrie Day

hrtbrk

I really like the outfit! Too bad the black wings don't cover all of the Eyrie wings, but it still looks good. Great option, for Eyries, for Halloween. For me, Relic, is a nice concept, but is like Custard - meh. The Wraith is another good option, for Eyries, for Halloween. Definitely on the spooky side! The "ears" look like horns. Happy Eyrie Day, for all Eyrie fans!

Good thing the stockings aren't this color, otherwise, your Eyrie may have to watch out for flying houses:

ed8c3dc2a2e50e55b56594f2ad51893e.png

Yay, Eyrie Day at last! :D

Relic is fine, standard for the colour. Nothing special.
Wraith was actually requested by me through the editorial because I love Eyries and have been wanting a Wraith one for years. It doesn`t look as great as I had hoped or expected... I wish it looked more like the Wraith Gelert, with that purple misty thing around it, you know? I do like how the wings look, and the Eyrie`s expression plus the horn-like things... But overall, I`m not excited about it and will not be using my FFQs on either colour.

I love the outfit, especially the dress (getting that for my Royal Girl) and the wings (getting them for my Pirate) but I do agree that they should cover up/restrict the Eyries natural wings. So the outfit really saves this years Eyrie Day for me, it looks fantastic, and I`m very happy about that.  ?

Relic and Wrath are good colors. At least they aren't poorly made. ^_^

Outfit is impressive!! :dance: My favorite piece is the hat/wig. 

I'm just wondering something... the October species days have all released Halloween related outfits and, even if they're all incredible, I wonder if only they deserve spooky outfits. 
What about all the other species that haven't their day in October?! :who-let-rip: And what about December ones? Will they all be related to Christmas?! :who-let-rip:

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I'm just wondering something... the October species days have all released Halloween related outfits and, even if they're all incredible, I wonder if only they deserve spooky outfits. 
What about all the other species that haven't their day in October?! :who-let-rip: And what about December ones? Will they all be related to Christmas?!

There's conversation (complaining, natch) on Board 7 about this exact thing. It IS a problem though if a pet whose day is at a particular seasonal time ends up with a LOT of their outfits relating to that season.

And, conversely, for the pets whose days fall at other times of the year, if they have very little seasonal stuff.

I've just looked through the Eyrie-specific stuff on DTI, there is a fair bit of costume-y stuff, but it's not excessive. I'm gonna check out the out the Korbats and see how they fare as their day's right before Hallowe'en!

Not bad! On the whole no excess Hallowe'en stuff There's this hideous dress and hat from 2016 Hair's the only decent part of this set.

image.png.273ff7f30f021bdbf9d1a808e1e21c56.png

This is 2017's, not Hallowe'en-y

image.png.40025dce16aff63408b44aa588d4822f.png

This is last year's. Creepy costume, but separate bits useable on they own.See the habit of all the clothes being one item was going on at this point.

image.png.5538347d96e646a4e5efcafd225d67e6.png

I am VERY amused by the Horatio Caine outfit... ?

image.png.bd13c766322e12800800ad99261ff22a.png

image.png.a56f65c82a6f64421a6b9002312c7f41.png

@jellysundae 

When I said that I didn't mean about the latest years but the latest weeks since October started. Was my mistake :laughingsmiley:

I noticed every pet in this October had new cloths allusive to Halloween and I wouldn't be happy if that would happen from now on to all the rest. 

Those YEAAAAAH named cloths are just :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

They absolutely nailed it!