Happy Grarrl Day!

Mouseykins

Oh man am I jealous of Grarrl owners today... I want that Mummy outfit sooooo bad, it would look amazing on my Desert Eyrie. I could have done without the brain poking out (which shouldn`t even be there) and the toothpaste-looking froth, but other than that, the outfit looks great with nice shading and detail.  I also really appreciate that they broke it up into several pieces.  Also, what kind of skull is that? Krawk?

The colours are both great, Maractite is exactly what I like to see for this colour, the symbols are nicely spaced out without being crowded. My only complaint would be that they should look more embossed and less painted on.
Mosaic is fantastic, so vibrant and colourful, very nicely done. Great job allround, TNT!

I do wish they would release a general NP Halloween costume (not all spooky items need to be Neocash) in October, not just ones that fit one species.

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

I could have done without the brain poking out (which shouldn`t even be there)

HAHAHAHA! Yes, some sloppy mummification going on there, right?? ? Judging by the drool and the opaque eye they're confusing mummies with zombies a bit.

Mosaic is beautiful, really lovely, a pet to NEVER put any clothes on!

Maractite's far less busy than the last few so looks a lot better, doesn't it.

Maractite is better than the last released pets but I still think the marks are missing some debt. 

Mosaic is an amazing color! I just wonder what would look like with other eyes colors instead of red.

Outif is great for the upcoming Halloween season, but I agree with the rest about the brain and drool xD