Fall Dyeworks Items!

Mouseykins

Loic has filled his shop with fall-themed items so we can show off the change of seasons in a variety of colors. Head on over to see Loic at Dyeworks to see what items he has available to be dyed.

char.png

DYEWORKS GUIDE

Nice that they've shown some sense and gone for two dark options with the wings. Sometimes the recolours they come up with for items have made me doubt their sanity. ?

Maybe common sense would be a better way of putting it, this being a prime example.

image.png.42035dc5393b06b5c0473018b23aa6e5.png

Surely a really obvious choice here would have been a dark shade for a night-time scene? Plus something more autumnal? No thought went into the choice of these recolours at all if you ask me. : /

Seeing as this is solely a way to generate income, you'd think they'd try to come up with recolours that increased the useability of an item??

On 10/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, jellysundae said:

Seeing as this is solely a way to generate income, you'd think they'd try to come up with recolours that increased the useability of an item??

saying it as it is, jelly :D but for real. I'm with you on this. I like the fact that there's also options like the blue one for magical or underwater scenes, but some 'everyday' choices would be nice, yeah. two of my dream customs are supposed to be in the wilderness, somewhere between haunted woods and faerie land, at night. so some more options for dark shrubbery / leaves / grass and whatnot would be highly appreciated :D

1 hour ago, alohadiscordia said:

so some more options for dark shrubbery / leaves / grass and whatnot would be highly appreciated

This is why I'm so fond of the Shrubbery item, it DOES have the colours that work for night and spookier customisations. But I do only use it so much because there really isn't anything else.

That blue of that grass is the only one that would work well in a few scenarios, winter or just plain icy scenes and so on. The purple needed to be a lot darker though, it's like a Fyora thing in the lilac they used, too bright for night scenes, and too pastel for a lot of others. The red though, not at all sure how you'd use that, I might waste some time trying with each of these. ?

image.png.d79b1c88b75744c7ab38ad3d7e5c9084.png

Fyora grass can work, as long as it's paired with my buddy Shrubbery ?

My attempt with the red.

image.png.44b7353ab79349a528b8fb57bb67a8b6.png

Where IS this place, and what on Neopia makes that stuff grow there!

t6FL3Y8.jpg

Huh?

image.png.ca13bb70c3df062c374d7bf2a6040895.png

oh...

?

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Ive got Doll Eyes and Jars if anyone is in need of a lend.

Jars will need a GBC (it's on a side) but I'd be willing to lend the eyes for a dyepot. 

I'd be interested in borrowing the doll eyes, if that's allowed. Really want to try for green, but I traded my own pair a year ago.