Welcome to October!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of October!

welcometo-oct.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customisation | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Grarrl Day on October 4th
  • Eyrie Day on October 10th
  • Bori Day on October 13th
  • Jetsam Day on October 16th
  • Symol Day on October 23rd
  • Korbat Day on October 26th
  • Halloween on October 31st

can_pumpkinmixed.gifscarypet_sunshine_monk.gifcoff_candy_corn.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

Yeah, the food choices of some of our pets are starting to get a bit questionable again, aren't they!

image.png.e7c4ba635a9ff885a4b8acb123835a42.png

Those Pumpkin Cookies Tate, seriously? We all KNOW what's inside those! ?

2/4 edible for my guys

2/5 for @Kute's

@Angeló got the most normal stuff so far. Interesting with the water though, yeah. Peopha's clearly not forgotten that time you called her the F word and is having a cleanse before the indulgence of Hallowe'en. xD

Maybe being a Flotsam is giving darkinvention dehydration issues as he's not near water or anything? Equip a soggy background for them!

Speaking of Flotsams that get thirsty...

monthlyfreebies5.PNG.866e62b2cd8ed15c52cc63908596ba06.PNG

Wait a second... how is MissBubbles2 gonna drink Clamade while she's underwater? At least water tastes great, why are my pets choosing to drink nasty stuff?

And can I have what Blatzley's having? Pie is literally my favorite food.

@Robin Hood is MissBubbles2 Canadian? I've recently learnt about Clamato juice, a Canadian beverage which seems to me like it should totally be a Neo gross food and not a real thing. ?

image.png.b37878fbcfb6c9583bfed3dbc3295a26.png

Finally we enter the month of Eyrie Day! :D  I am sooo hoping for Chocolate, Wraith, Steampunk or Candy! I`ve submitted a request through the Editorial for Chocolate and Wraith (been hoping for them for years!) and I have two FFQs ready to go...
Also excited about Halloween on Neopets, that`s always fun. I`ve entered my Peophin Peolinn in Jellyneos annual costume contest, dressed up as a mermaid.

When my pets picked their food, I felt so sorry for Ragaruff, my Pirate Eyrie picking a cup of water... but come to think of it, that does make sense! Sailing the oceans of Neopia, he needs freshwater. ?

On 10/3/2019 at 3:21 PM, aleu1986 said:

Finally we enter the month of Eyrie Day! :D  I am sooo hoping for Chocolate, Wraith, Steampunk or Candy! I`ve submitted a request through the Editorial for Chocolate and Wraith (been hoping for them for years!) and I have two FFQs ready to go...
Also excited about Halloween on Neopets, that`s always fun. I`ve entered my Peophin Peolinn in Jellyneos annual costume contest, dressed up as a mermaid.

When my pets picked their food, I felt so sorry for Ragaruff, my Pirate Eyrie picking a cup of water... but come to think of it, that does make sense! Sailing the oceans of Neopia, he needs freshwater. ?

Congrats on your wish for a wraith eyrie coming true :)