Happy Skeith Day

hrtbrk

10 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

4.png

Is it normal that I feel .. like .. eating that? :laughingsmiley:

That looks super yummy! Loved that color :heart:

Relic has good graphics for a relic color, which is something to be grateful for, unlike some recent colors that aren't well .. "delivered".

Outfit is great and can make a perfect debut on the upcoming Halloween! 

Great pet day! :dance:

Relic is fine, standard for the colour. I do wish there was some crumbling rock-pieces at the ears or tail-spike though, to really show signs of age. And it really irks me that the Skeith is not positioned on the middle of the base rock. Oh well.

Candy had me confused for a second, it took me a moment to realize what colour I was looking at, lol. They`re clearly going for the sour-looking, sugar-coated type we`ve seen before (like with Ixi and Zafara) but with the Skeith it looks weirdly fuzzy.. I don`t know how to explain it, it just looks not as "glittery" and clearly defined as the others.

The outfit is great, I love Jester outfits, I don`t know why, lol. I do wish they would break the outfit up into more separate items, such as hat, shirt, trousers and shoes. Why lump it all together in one big piece? That said, the outfit looks great, I like how they went with the dark colour scheme of black and red instead of something bright and silly-looking.

That whole outfit is way too creepy! The outfit itself resembles Harley Quinn. the mask is IT, and the cards resemble something even Gambit wouldn't go near. The whole thing is going to give me nightmares.