When you KNOW you're doing something dumb: NC version

jellysundae

I have 300 NC, all gained from Expellibox this year. I think I'm just about to waste them. ?

Thing is... Gen looks SO adorable in the outfit in the new capsule.

?medium_preview.png

I mean come ON! How can I not try and get it for her??

Does going into something fully aware that you're very likely to fail in your objective entirely count for a higher degree of insanity? :ph34r:

I'm GONNA try, regardless. ?

Let's see how this turns out... I'll MAKE myself use whatever items I get, just because, lol.

image.png.d68d88820e0603a82e5d4453dac59983.png

In a perfect world I'd get not only the item I want, but the lovely free falling b/g too. In reality? I think I'm likely to get the ugly shirt, twice. xD

Here goes nothin'!! ?

How much luck have you guys had with getting the items you want from capsules?

And are you getting your pets ready for the changing season yet?

Oh LOL!!! So I tried the shirt on Tate to see if he can pull it off if I do end up with it. Kinda forgot the other stuff I'd equiped would show on him too...

medium_preview.png   Doesn't look very impressed, does he. ?

OKAY! Let's have some Instagram unboxing-like action going on here!

The capsule has been opened!
Inside you found:

Tis the season of pumpkins and all things fall. Time to bundle up with your favourite food themed beanie!
Pumpkin Beanie & Wig

OK, not mad about this, it's cute. Now for the second one...

The capsule has been opened!
Inside you found:

You cant ride in my little red wagon, the front seats broken and the axels draggin...chugga chug chug
Little Red Wagon

*sigh*

Neither are the shirt though! The wagon... I have such issues with overtly seasonal items *grouches* but I will make myself use it, might do it right now actually. ?

@Yuiina

Haha, yeah, you were SO lucky!

I'm sad that I didn't get the outfit, BUT, the hat/wig looks super cute so I'm not at all sad about getting that!

medium_preview.png

And I've made the wagon work look, so on the whole this hasn't been such a bad thing.  :D

The fall beanie and wig are so cute! I'd pair them a a Basic Orange Sweater to give it a nice look.  Personally,. I'm almost over the capsules as the contents rarely match the name of the capsule. 

LOL @Yuiina enabling with the shrubbery useage there! :P

That image I posted of Gen? That was from DTI after putting her name in... things seem to be getting closer to being fixed! :D

Here you go!

medium_preview.png

Oh well, yeah I know that feeling haha... but the wig really does look cute :)

So far I've NEVER gotten the item I wanted out of an item pool. but den again I'm not really willing to try a lot of times, quite the money sink.
I just hope I'll get around to NC trading one of these days and get rid of all those unwanted items I have by now in exchange for my dream custom stuff :D

15 hours ago, Yuiina said:

For me, Shrubbery will be always = Jellysundae :3 

Now .. that's gorgeous, loved it :heart: 

:P

See now for me that's too much autumnal stuff and I find it overwhelming, gotta have more green in there for my preference. ☺️

16 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

This appears to be a VERY busy park and our pets have very similar (and fantastic) taste in fashion. ?

You'd better watch my girl doesn't sneak up on yours and mug her for her outfit, she IS a former pirate, after all. ?

4 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

So far I've NEVER gotten the item I wanted out of an item pool. but den again I'm not really willing to try a lot of times, quite the money sink.

Yeah they knew what they were doing when they came up with the capsules concept, didn't they! ?

I've now sent her off to the market and am ridiculously happy that she can hold a shopping bag AND some asparagus. ?

image.png.c561bde2470403208fa77259a206b19e.png

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

See now for me that's too much autumnal stuff and I find it overwhelming, gotta have more green in there for my preference. ☺️

I think she looks beautiful either way :thumbsup: Was just curious to see how it'd look with full autumn look!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I've now sent her off to the market and am ridiculously happy that she can hold a shopping bag AND some asparagus. ?

image.png.c561bde2470403208fa77259a206b19e.png

Ahhhh love it even more now!

Wait...

wait....

Resultado de imagem para suspect gif

Where are the shoes? 

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

Wait...

wait....

Resultado de imagem para suspect gif

Where are the shoes? 

?

There's hardly ANY shoes that look good on Draik's big feets! I usually only ever have her wearing her sunflower sandals

image.png.7422c78f157ca5165cd35d7951ce536a.png

But I don't feel they add anything here, they look daft with fall clothing. She's a cold-blooded reptile, she doesn't need anything on her feet. Let's just totally ignore the fact that she's otherwise fully clothed. :whistle:

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

?

There's hardly ANY shoes that look good on Draik's big feets! I usually only ever have her wearing her sunflower sandals

4.png 

I think the shoes don't look bad, you do? :guiltysmiley:

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

She's a cold-blooded reptile, she doesn't need anything on her feet. Let's just totally ignore the fact that she's otherwise fully clothed. :whistle:

Yes, makes perfect sense :laughingsmiley:

20 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I think the shoes don't look bad, you do? 

They don't look bad, no. Consider the difference beween your outfit and mine. Your girl's wearing a dress that covers the majority of her feet so that minimises the size of footwear; mine, with pants on, shows the box-sized shoes in all their hugeness. ?