Faerie Festival???

WhiteWolf

Yesterday, I took my pet to the Healing Springs, and all my pets health was healed because of the Faerie Festival. I did the same today with a different pet, and all he got was three points. I didn't see the usual Faerie Quests being given away either. Can someone please tell me what's going on this year?

I haven't been able to see any change other than the healing springs yesterday myself, maybe they didn't do anything this year? I haven't seen anyone post about it either.

I think free faerie quests are from other event, if I'm not mistaken.

What is Faerie Festival?
Each year on September 20th it is Faerie Festival. Like special pet days such as Acara Day this day is to celebrate the presence of Faeries in Neopia. On this day special Faerie related items, games etc. are released on Neopets.

For what I heard, each year they do different activities ... but so far... we have no information on anything. Which is weird.. 

Yay the Faerie Festival; the "event" every year where people are disappointed because there's no quests and not actually anything to do, because they're confusing it with the quests event in March or whenever that is.

The name's what does it, isn't it. If they'd called it Faerie Appreciation Day or something it might have been better. But calling it a festival implies something's happening, and that's not the case. ?

1 minute ago, LonelyHanakoKoi said:

Jhudora's been giving out free quests recently. I got 1 yesterday and one the day before too. Idk if that might have anything to do with this but hope it helps! ?

This is what happens. Checked her out today just now too.

Screenshot_20190922-102340_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, LonelyHanakoKoi said:

Jhudora's been giving out free quests recently. I got 1 yesterday and one the day before too. Idk if that might have anything to do with this but hope it helps! ?

Jhudora and Illusen are different than the random Faerie Quests  , they give quests every 12 hours and you have 15 minutes to finish the quest , otherwise you fail and go back to level 1 .. you have to build your way up to level 50 to get their best prizes .. but of course in the later levels they start asking for R99 items  .. Also you can use the ShopWiz to get their items ..

So this isn't related to the Faerie Festival in any way ...

35 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Jhudora and Illusen are different than the random Faerie Quests  , they give quests every 12 hours and you have 15 minutes to finish the quest , otherwise you fail and go bacl to level 1 .. you have to build your way up to level 50 to get their best prizes .. but of course in the later levels they start asking for R99 items  .. Also you can use the ShopWiz to get their items ..

So this isn't related to the Faerie Festival in any way ...

Ah ok thanks for that info friend! I legit did not know that! ?

On 9/22/2019 at 4:47 AM, jellysundae said:

Yay the Faerie Festival; the "event" every year where people are disappointed because there's no quests and not actually anything to do, because they're confusing it with the quests event in March or whenever that is.

The name's what does it, isn't it. If they'd called it Faerie Appreciation Day or something it might have been better. But calling it a festival implies something's happening, and that's not the case. ?

I know what the Faerie Festival is, but it's my keyboard that messed up. My keyboard is sensitive. I barely have to tap a key, and I get multiples of it. I hit the question mark once, and got three. I didn't see the mistake until it was posted.