Stuck in StackPath Limbo?

flamelish

I hope to assume that it is not just me that keeps getting stuck in StackPath limbo. I can get through Maybe three dailies before I get hit by the StackPath verification page that never seems to be able to figure out what it wants to do. I have tried leaving it alone for three hours at one point and I just gave up.

Not going to lie, but it is really making me consider dropping the site again until it is fixed. ? Would love to hear about anyone else's experience with StackPath and if they have been able to get by the verification page.

I'm not an expert, but I can tell you that I do not get StackPath pages at all.  I wonder if you're getting a badly built advertisement or something else external to neopets.  

I'd check this by logging into neopets with a different browser, just to see if you get different ads or just different problems.

It happened to my mom a lot on her iPad over the weekend, and I got hit by it last night, so it definitely seems like it's still happening. I think it starts when you've got too many tabs open, and once you're in, good luck getting out. ( @discobiscuit: it's not an ad, or something external. Neo has apparently updated their security, but... it has some glitches.)

Changing browsers might work, or clearing your cache. Not sure though; haven't actually tried it myself.

They mentioned in the editorial (yeah the most useless place to mention this) that they will be working on setting up their new security for the next few weeks and we may run into these errors as they do their testing, but if persists, they suggest you contact support.

I'm not sure if you wish to just hang in there for now and see if it gets better on its own or drop them a message.

Tech update: Hi all! Apologies in advance if you experience any trouble with some site pages. We are working on improving our pages security and how you interact with them for a better user experience. These tests will be going on for the next few weeks so if you experience site errors this is most likely the cause. If you continue experiencing issue please contact support