New here, looking for The Kindness Project Clan/Guild

swissle

HI there~!~!!  

I am Jen or swissle on neopets.  I am reaching out to Aira, our clan/guild leader for the information to become a member of the Welcoming Committee in our lil group of friends and family. Please shoot me back a reply asap Aira. I hope I am doing this in the correct place anad forum, lol ?

As Always, 

~Jen

(The Eternal Broken One)

9 hours ago, swissle said:

HI there~!~!!  

I am Jen or swissle on neopets.  I am reaching out to Aira, our clan/guild leader for the information to become a member of the Welcoming Committee in our lil group of friends and family. Please shoot me back a reply asap Aira. I hope I am doing this in the correct place anad forum, lol ?

As Always, 

~Jen

(The Eternal Broken One)

I hope you get to be part of the Welcoming Committee, Jen! I think you'd be really good at it! I would love to be on the Committee, too, but I have so much going on right now that I don't have time to be in the guild as often as I was. I'm hoping to create a schedule I can work with so I can have spare time to be with our growing TKP family. ❤️