TDN Forums Verification?

Musical_Shoyru

I have a few people that I've referred the to forums so they can message me about a few things (Links to our Member's Welcome spreadsheet that we obviously can't share on Neo due to the blocked links), but they said they need to be verified... which is weird cause I never went through that process on here, I just verified my email.

Any who it's been about a week going on two weeks since they signed up for the forums and still no verification, anyone know how to fix this or make the process faster?

PM me their names @Musical_Shoyru and I will approve them.

Basically they failed something during registration, a secret number of times. The system automatically flags them as a spammer, thus needing manual approval of membership. It's been this level of security for some time now, most just completed the registration without any failures and don't experience this next step  ? 

50 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Basically they failed something during registration, a secret number of times. The system automatically flags them as a spammer, thus needing manual approval of membership. It's been this level of security for some time now, most just completed the registration without any failures and don't experience this next step  ? 

I will get them to you when I get a chance! Thank you! ?

15 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

huh this is interesting, because the same exact thing as OP described happened to me aswell back in july, and I didn't do anything else than to fill in the registration form and click send :D not sure what I could have failed at there.
maybe it's time to review those filters. my issue was only resolved when I made the effort to go on the discord server and asked there to be approved manually.