neopet books

kacheekkawaii

ABSOLUTELY!

I'd LOVE a library full of all Neopets books, some of them would be the most amazing reads. xD

Of course pride of place would HAVE to go to this one!

image.png.9e046173f582a64a17ce63d811bcd9ad.png

?

That's also definitely one that has you wondering what the actual story is, lol!

30 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

It would be something to see all the recipes within the cook books around Neopia ?

Considering things like gross food... yep, the cook books would be a sight to behold. ?

1 hour ago, hrtbrk said:

It would be something to see all the recipes within the cook books around Neopia ?

What if we posted some of our favorite recipes here?

I would like to see more than a few of the books in real publication.   Eventually I just want my pet to read them all...  with the name thing, won't read them ALL but hope to get the vast majority.... eventually... starting seriously after I hit 24 months so have a chance to sell them again after I read them.

There are definitely quite a few books on Neo that I'd love to read, mainly because they could never live up to their awesome titles/descriptions. :P

Like these (among many others):

boo_worstpoetry.gif Poems to Rot Your Heart:   Who needs good poetry when you can have this soul crushing collection of the worst sonnets in existence?

boo_managing_if.gif Managing Irrational Fears:   Teach your fears to be rational with this book!

boo_moehog_sponge.gifMy Life As A Sponge:   It was just a normal day for Eric, until he accidentally stumbled upon the lab ray...

4 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

I would like to see more than a few of the books in real publication.   Eventually I just want my pet to read them all...  with the name thing, won't read them ALL but hope to get the vast majority.... eventually... starting seriously after I hit 24 months so have a chance to sell them again after I read them.

Just be advised that the books that don't disappear after reading, are few and far between. It's been a while since that last happened for me.

Ok, gonna waste some time now picking books I'd most definitely want to read!

Don't actually wanna read this one, just want to point out how smol it looks, which is very apt considering what's in it!

image.png.4bbaa06d35e73b53d041e1c939208b96.pngWise Quotations: A book of wise quotes straight from King Hagan himself.

This one, obvs!

image.png.6eabde101a5c6f07be55a0f66c333212.pngWe dont need stinkin apostrophes! : Weve had fun. dont add apostrophes. This prize was awarded during the Staff Tournament in Daily Dare Y13.

This one looks...  AWESOME :lmaosmiley:

image.png.bbbf7d82344b0d7ea40785cd8f69f2da.png The Ultimate Guide to Placing Garden Gnomes: What to do when you have more garden gnomes than plants.

?

OH YEAH!!

image.png.faf648d0a208f9563fe2e514bd736535.pngThe title says it all, this book is a tribute to all things toasty.

:yum:

image.png.2aa4b167361f91f916a772ef24a16c94.pngThere Are Stars Up There And Stuff: As you can probably already tell, this book wasnt written in Altador.

?

image.png.23be6b44501937bee67a188b4459e02e.pngThis Is Nuts: A crazy fun filled adventure of two Elephante brothers that tried to find the giant peanut tree.

The description is a disappointment tbh!

image.png.8e786c5e9857bab6e14f01610ee36294.pngThe Irony of Iron: The irony is that this book isnt made of iron.

image.png.26b915614c80c4bf03921ea9d1992388.png  TGBOFOTBINTG: Prologue - The Great Book Of Finding Out This Book Is Not That Great. Wait, what?

image.png.26a72883f9e2eeb7616a1cb26d654f04.png The Annals Of Insanity: HAHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG

image.png.531e1920f19a2829ea9962d506337322.pngThe Big Book Of Intermediate Evil Plots: An excellent resource for those who have been successful with beginner evil plots but still need more practice before they hit the big leagues.

Yep, that'll do for now, lol.

20 hours ago, Nielo said:

Just be advised that the books that don't disappear after reading, are few and far between. It's been a while since that last happened for me.

Oh i'm not expected much, but as expensive as books can run, I'll wait until there's a chance, even if it's a really slim one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, Kute said:

That would be an awesome contest if people could create short stories or picture books for which ever book TNT picks off the list. 

one of the pet sites that i tried out prior to joining neopets did just that. all the book items were short stories written by the users, and iirc the writers got a small royalty off book sales.

but for neopets, it sounds like a project perfect for the neopians times..

also "We dont need stinkin apostrophes!" is exactly my kind of book!!

15 hours ago, berriganify said:

one of the pet sites that i tried out prior to joining neopets did just that. all the book items were short stories written by the users, and iirc the writers got a small royalty off book sales.

That's so thoughtful and a great ay to enmesh the community with the actual side content. Maybe, just maybe, freed-up recources after the current site conversion will be open for fresh concepts like this one. After they have fixed all the major bugs, that is :D