This is Weird

Sciurus carolinensis

My account isn't frozen, as I can still log in on my phone. I was trying to switch to my side account after accepting a faerie quest. As soon as I hit the log in button, I got this notice. Tried to log back to my main account and got it again, so I'm stuck. Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: I'm back in. No idea what happened. But it's all fine now.

odd.PNG

Oh thank God! I am getting that message too! I can't get on main or my sides and was getting that message too and was freaking out. I have been upfront about my side accounts, they have Trudy's Spin turned OFF, no shop, no doing dailies-only battledome and NC free giveaways. Not even putting a Lab Ray map on those sides even though a lot of my guild mates are having 2nd Lab Rays on their sides.

27 minutes ago, splitting said:

It's still happening for me, can someone who fixed it tell me what they did?

I just waited, it lasted less than half an hour. By the time I'd completed the quest on my phone, I was able to get back in. Good luck. I hope it works for you soon.

Per this topic, on the "Help" Neoboard, it should now be fixed:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=160122051

This should all be fixed now but please contact support by sending an email to [email protected] if you still have any issues! THANKS!!

That is from tnt_darigan_ferret, who is a member of "The Neopets Team". So, if you are still having issues/unable to login, please open a ticket, as mentioned.

You can try clearing your browser's cache (temporary Internet files), but it may not help. Heard rebooting was what some other Neopians did.

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I can't log in to Ghoul Catchers on my phone

Yep. That is being reported, too, on the "Help" Neoboard:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=160122529

Not sure if the two are related or not. But, may want to open a support ticket via [email protected].