Happy Kyrii Day!

hrtbrk

Candy looks more like plastic, doesn't it, particularly the mane. It looks pretty cool but not especially edible (which is an apt description for a lot of candy...)

I'd NOT want to eat something prepared by that cook! ? Why were Kyriis drawn so bad-tempered??

Is it having had a mullet for the past 20 years that they're so salty about?

8-Bit is .. 8-Bit! It's not worse than others 8-Bits! It's a normal color :)

Candy for me is... a no go... I like the hair/tail of it, but the body colors/background don't make a good "marriage" with it.

The outfit is adorable :heart:

The outfit looks great, but that Kyrii looks like it wants to serve me a piece of cake, straight into my face! I like the 8-bit, as it looks, well, 8-bit. The Candy seems off, like everyone else has mentioned. The stripes don't look like stripes, but more circle-ish. Is that why the Candy Kyrii looks mad, because he/she looks like a target, with a punk-rock mullet (if that could ever be a thing)?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I love that chef outfit, sooo cute! I wish it was available for all species.
I wish TNT would get more creative with Candy, this is just a combination (a strange one) of what we`ve seen so far. Why not make the Kyriis hair candy floss or something?