Vote for Obelisk War! Round 167!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 167th round?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 167th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild

Here's Oxbridge's prediction.

image.png.e40c6c16a4890854b2968fa06f1a7b2c.png

Anyone still need avatar help, or are we all down to picking the least rubbish boons now?

I have the real struggle of which to go for because of already getting cheaper stocks thanks to CC. #neopianworldproblems

If it wasn't a complete waste of time because probably hardly anyone else will, I'd go for Brutes and get to spin the wheels twice. I can't believe I'd actually choose Brutes before anyone else. ? But I'm on Neo all day, and spin the Wheel of Mediocrity throughout the day, and I always come out ahead, it's fun getting to spin it twice as much. :D

I saw someone on the subreddit win a 65 million NP stamp from having Cartogriphication. ?

I want a chance at that luck, so I'm going with Order.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Here's Oxbridge's prediction.

image.png.e40c6c16a4890854b2968fa06f1a7b2c.png

Anyone still need avatar help, or are we all down to picking the least rubbish boons now?

I have the real struggle of which to go for because of already getting cheaper stocks thanks to CC. #neopianworldproblems

If it wasn't a complete waste of time because probably hardly anyone else will, I'd go for Brutes and get to spin the wheels twice. I can't believe I'd actually choose Brutes before anyone else. ? But I'm on Neo all day, and spin the Wheel of Mediocrity throughout the day, and I always come out ahead, it's fun getting to spin it twice as much. :D

Um, I just went with the Brutes, and not for being able to spin the wheels twice.

It's all very MEH this round, isn't it!

21 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I saw someone on the subreddit win a 65 million NP stamp from having Cartogriphication. ?

I want a chance at that luck, so I'm going with Order.

I wonder... does your coconut luck have tendrils growing in this direction... ?

Hmm, I still seem to want to go with Brutes though, so may the best faction win! ?‍♀️