Trudy's Items question

Yuiina

Hello everyone! 

I'm trying to understand if items given away when you spin everyday for 7 days have a "retire date". Meaning...

Do I have a chance of getting this item Trudys Ball Gown or 65586.gifor 66524.gif from spinning? Or they had a retire day like some NC items? 

I checked JN article about Trudy's and I saw that it had different items released for a determined period but I don't really understand if they are available through it or not at the moment?

I hope you understand my question :) 

you can't get any of these items anymore , they are technically retired

Trudy's item pool rotates every couple months and they release new ones

JN said in an editorial a while ago they MIGHT bring some items back but so far nothing happened

Current prizes are Tyrannian themed Cave Woman DressTyrannian BlibbleTyrants of Tyrannia

18 minutes ago, Angeló said:

you can't get any of these items anymore , they are technically retired

Trudy's item pool rotates every couple months and they release new ones

JN said in an editorial a while ago they MIGHT bring some items back but so far nothing happened

Current prizes are Tyrannian themed Cave Woman DressTyrannian BlibbleTyrants of Tyrannia

Thank you! That was what I feared... 
There are few items I'm interested on purchasing, do you think I should buy them now? 
I'm not really sure how price fluctuates on neopets... Sometimes retired items go lower price instead of expensier.

if you have the NP , i think just go ahead and buy them

they might not deflate for a year .. or maybe more , who knows .. they might inflate even more 

so if you need the items for customization , are you willing to wait that long ? and after a year they got cheaper it won't matter anyway ... because you will have made your money back .. so you won't feel you lost money .. you lost only time and the feeling of achievement after you complete a pet's costume 

i waited MONTHS for Trudy's dress , and in the end I bought it  .. it won't get any cheaper .. it will be the same for the backgrounds , etc

On 8/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, Angeló said:

if you have the NP , i think just go ahead and buy them

they might not deflate for a year .. or maybe more , who knows .. they might inflate even more 

so if you need the items for customization , are you willing to wait that long ? and after a year they got cheaper it won't matter anyway ... because you will have made your money back .. so you won't feel you lost money .. you lost only time and the feeling of achievement after you complete a pet's costume 

i waited MONTHS for Trudy's dress , and in the end I bought it  .. it won't get any cheaper .. it will be the same for the backgrounds , etc

Wasted a "fortune" but at least I got them and don't need to worry on keeping to check prices and getting dissapointed when I see them going up :D 

Thank you for the boost!