Happy Grundo Day!

Mouseykins

Pastel is pretty meh, but Maractite... Oh man that Maractite looks good! It kinda makes me want my Grundo back!

Oh, I didn't notice the lip, drats. Now I like it less.

It looks better than Pastel though, right? Why did they choose that color? Eww. ? And why make the toenails stand out?

Pastel is HIDEOUS.

It looks like something that's been languishing at the back of the fridge and you've finally tracked down where that weird smell was coming from...

The less said about those toenails the better!

I'll just leave these here, I think you'll need 'em. :ph34r:

image.png.72805d0f2ace8822c88aed06ad61b443.png

@jellysundae perfectly captured the essencce of Pastel Grundo :laughingsmiley:

Maractite is a pretty color, but I have that feeling that other Maractite's pets were better looking 

4.png

it has hmmmm how to explain.. more debt? Looks like the marks are carved on the Uni while in Grundo it seems like a print on his skin.. if you get what I mean. 

Outfit is nice :) 

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

it has hmmmm how to explain.. more debt? Looks like the marks are carved on the Uni while in Grundo it seems like a print on his skin.. if you get what I mean. 

yes this is exactly what i meant by flat

it doesnt look engraved / 3D

I agree about the flatness of the Maractite pattern. It looks pretty nice ( though compared to what's next to it there... )

Whoever drew it doesn't have the same skill with adding highlights as the Uni's artist.

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

Man, why'd I have to turn my grundo into a lab rat?  Why must I have both accounts full of pets already?  That nobleman would make a great composer.

You could always consider making another account. ?  

@jellysundae My mind immediately went to those fungal nail things as well; did the commercial in the UK also have a creepy creature in the colours of that Grundo? Because ours sure did. XD

12 hours ago, Nielo said:

@jellysundae My mind immediately went to those fungal nail things as well; did the commercial in the UK also have a creepy creature in the colours of that Grundo? Because ours sure did. XD

It doesn't, just women treating nails that HAVE NO INFECTION AT ALL. ?

Guess I`ll start with the good... The outfit is really nice, I like the nobleman-type outfits (like the one for the Cybunny). I think Maractite is nice overall, it looks shiny, though I see what Angelo is referring to with it lacking depth. The mark on the upper lip looks odd, like a thick moustache.
Now, Pastel... Oh dear, who knows what went wrong here. I don`t know who would approve of such a hideous shade. I`ve read it be compared to nasty things such as vomit and baby poop, and I certainly want to vomit when looking at it. The ghastly colour of the body is just made worse by the carroty shade of the eyes and nails. I sincerely hope no other species get this colour in Pastel.