Daily Puzzle - have you noticed?

jellysundae

Ker-ching! np.png

It's been giving larger NP awards lately, today's is 600 NP! aim_wocky_neopoints.gif

JN says: When you have submitted the correct answer, you get a prize, usually between 200NP and 500NP

So I guess these higher amounts aren't unprecented, unless they just updated the guide, like yesterday? lol.

Myself I've never noticed a prize much higher than mid-range 300s, what about you guys?

The fact that it's been higher for four days in a row now does make me hopeful that this is how it's going to be from now on. ☺️

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 11:56 AM, Duskitty said:

Maybe they put someone else in charge of it lately?

I'm thinking you might have been right about this!

Seems to be back to normal now though, can't be completely sure because they've gone back to leaving us with the same question for days on end but we've got a new question today and the prize is just 211, even less than what we got for the Maraquan Triangle question. Someone's trying to make up for leaving us on a 600 NP prize for so many days? xD

Because hey, let's face it, giving us all an extra 400 NP per day was gonna have a significant impact on everyone's bank balance. ?

It was nice while it lasted though, even if they've gone back to being stingy now. ?