I Just Can't Decide

I have a food themed gallery that I've been working on for a while. It currently has 602 edible items, and the only restriction I've placed on myself so far is banning Gross Food. On the second day of Daily Dare, AAA's team challenge prize was Ugga Loaf of Meat.

67165.gif.5406e58b4e188ce66dda9dbacf4d6654.gif

Since it was listed as food, I bought it from someone who'd done the team challenge. However, it is not possible to feed it to my pets, and apparently behaves as a battledome item rather than food. I've added it to my gallery and removed it twice now. Should it be disqualified based on not being edible, or included due to being officially classified as food? Input would be nice. Also, visit My Gallery if you have the time :) 

I mean, it looks like food, the name suggests it is food, it fits right in with your collection (awesome work so far by the way! 600 items sure is some dedication :D ), and based off of what unholy things neo consideres to be food, I would much rather trust your own categorization than theirs :P
I'd say go for it and put it in there!

I've decided to include it. On the subject of my gallery, I got the rarest berry I've ever gotten from Pick Your Own just now. It's called a Benyeroberry. I was so afraid of accidentally deleting it that I didn't discard the piles of dung in my basket. SSW says it's going for 259,000 np at the cheapest. Into my gallery it goes.

Wow.PNG