how to submit a high score on slot games?

alohadiscordia

hey everyone,

I found several older threads about this issue, but none of them with an actually working solution.
 I've tried to get a score on neo's slot games (brucey b slots and black pawkeet slots, not sure if there are more) for the sake of the game collector ava.
so, I played them for a couple of minutes each and I won a bunch of NP too, but my personal score for them remains "N/A", even after several attemps, even after refreshing the site right away, even after checking when some days had passed.
whatever I do, my score in those games remains non-existent, as for a game you've never played before.

So how is this solvable? Is there a certain amount of points / won NP you have to reach? Or is there some sort of "send score" button in-game after all?

Thanks for reading! I really hope to figure this out!

They might just be broken. I have no clue. But for the game collector avatar there are plenty of other games you can play!

I think the "slots' work differently, than most games. Reading the TDN Game Guide on Brucey B Slots, you can only spin the slots 250 times, per day:

ref: https://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/brucey-b-slots

I did have a high-score of 10,500, but my monthly score showed "N/A". After playing 250 games, to test, my high-score still is only 10,500, but my monthly score now shows as 9,150. So, I think you have to play 250 times, for it to register.

Give it a try, and let us know.

3 hours ago, Duma said:

They might just be broken. I have no clue. But for the game collector avatar there are plenty of other games you can play!

I finally realized this today! sometimes I get way too worked up over things like these and obessively try to figure them out even if there is no real need to... :D 

what really helped - and got me the ava today, yay! - was a page by TDN dedicated to it. I didn't even know this one existed!
https://thedailyneopets.com/articles/top-gamer-games
you can just copy + paste your high score page source code here and it gives you a list of links to games you don't have a score in yet.

the weird thing about this, though: for me, it listed all kinds of games I ABSOLUTELY had submitted scores in. like, kass basher and even this year's DD games I just played a couple of days ago. but after playing them from the link provided by TDN instead of regular games room links, my high score count did increase. so they WERE missing. I don't even know anymore with neo and it's bugs lol.

@Scoobert_Doo thank you for the hint, that might be it - I certainly have not played the slots 250 times. but honestly, now that I have the ava, I don't think I will :D never liked those anyways, not my defintion of fun to just pull that lever over and over again...

This brings back bad memories of me spending 200k NPs to get on Slots Big Losers, then getting knocked off of bronze right before the day ended. :P

But yeah, it's based entirely on what the spin resulted in. If the slot spin says you won 10,500, for example, then that's what your high score would be. Whatever your highest spin payout is.

30 minutes ago, Angeló said:

@Robin Hood what do you mean Slots Biggest Loser ?

Slots Big Losers is a trophy you can get for losing the most neopoints at the slot machines. You can spin Black Pawkeet Slots and Brucey B slots 250 times each in one day, which takes a while and can cost a fair bit depending on how much you win/lose.

1 minute ago, Robin Hood said:

Slots Big Losers is a trophy you can get for losing the most neopoints at the slot machines. You can spin Black Pawkeet Slots and Brucey B slots 250 times each in one day, which takes a while and can cost a fair bit depending on how much you win/lose.

oh !! i didn't know

i have a Silver in Black Pawkeet but I didn't know you should keep on LOSING to get a Trophy haha

But look at the HS .. several Million NP's are lost

22 minutes ago, Angeló said:

oh !! i didn't know

i have a Silver in Black Pawkeet but I didn't know you should keep on LOSING to get a Trophy haha

But look at the HS .. several Million NP's are lost

Yeah, your best bet is doing it on the first day of the month and hoping you get lucky... well, unlucky, rather.