Happy Blumaroo Day!

hrtbrk

I like the Steampunk, but, for some reason, it reminds me of this:

220px-Tuskenraider.jpg

The Toy is nice. Looks like the other "Toy" pets. I like the green and blue colors. They go well, together. I do like the outfit - Goth is a welcome change.

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I LOVE that clothing set and I MUST HAVE IT YESTERDAY!! New goals lol!

is it a reference to some teenage vampire movie or something ? i cant think of anything ... Beautiful Creatures maybe ?

On 8/9/2019 at 3:07 AM, Angeló said:

is it a reference to some teenage vampire movie or something ? i cant think of anything ... Beautiful Creatures maybe ?

It doesn't look familiar to me, so I have no clue if the took inspiration from something. I don't watch any of the teen vampire movies/shows.

Those colors look great. Toy has been very well done on most pets in my opinion. Steampunk looks nice too.

I like the shiny plastic look of Toy, and the mix of blue and green colours. I did see someone post somewhere about a Toy Blumaroo should have a spring for a tail, that would have been more fitting. I bet Toy would have been amazing in the old art style, now that they`re limited by static poses, it also limits the artwork.
Steampunk is really cool overall, though it reminds me a bit of Robot, and I don`t get why there are tubes going into its nose. :P I wish more Steampunk pets looked like the Hissi and Gelert, where we could see the eyes properly and a bit of the face, makes them look less like a machine.