EASY KELP AVATAR SOLUTION FOUND

komlee225500

I have heard of this theory, on TDN, and the Neoboards, before, but I truly believe it is just another one of those "random" avatars. I got the avatar, but I only have one pet - a Gelert. True, since he is my only pet, that would make him the lightest, too, but I don't feel it has anything to do with getting the avatar. Having a bloated pet may give more of a chance, and, sure, that could have something to do with it. I have seen posts, where many have said they did get, by using their lightest pet. I think it is more coincidence, though, as you can, also, find posts where individuals didn't. Hardest part, recently, seems to be able to get into Kelp.  By all means, try with your lightest pet, but be prepared to spend 1M NP or more, getting it.

59 minutes ago, komlee225500 said:

Okay so I guess I just got really lucky than, because I just tested it 10 more times and never got it once, a little upset not going to lie

Maybe that was something to do with already having obtained the avatar?

I have to say, I was a little dubious about trying this - but I did! After my second try with my baby Kau and 120800 NP down, I thought I may as well try one more time to test your 1/3 theory. Well third time lucky, got the leftovers - and avatar!

So maybe a fluke, maybe not. Will have to see if any more are successful ?

This method or theory has been around for years

I did it when I came back to Neopets in 2008 .. still took me 2 or 3 weeks to get the avatar , eating at kelp 4-5 times per week .. depending on how many NP i could afford to spend

But it seems the most "solid" theory so far 

I'll participate ?

Contender:
My baby Yurble. He has a zapped petpet attached. Assume that for every attempt he will be very bloated unless I indicate that I forgot to feed him. Following @komlee225500 cheapest food suggestions.
Stats: (low but who knows how low it should be for this theory): 

image.png.8ef3925ffc462416aaa1f2d1f96b7f11.png

image.png.a881dada8965654972d910ba1e4219b6.png

Attempt 1:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 2:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 3:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 4: (very bloated + in Neolodge)
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Will update any other attempts ?

I'll attempt this method too with my Cloud Jubjub, I forgot to take my pet out of the hotel before going to the movie theater, I took her out early now and will make sure she'll very bloated tomorrow with my first attempt. My pet will not be a baby since the only baby pet I have is heavier than my cloud Jubjub. All my pets are pretty aged so I hope that won't matter. She does have a petpet: Cirrus but no petpetpet and does not have any battledome equipment.

image.png

I will update with my results.

Attempt 1, 2 and 3: No leftovers/ no avatar

• 2 weeks later...

So far I've been going every day but never got any left overs. Maybe I should bring my baby Xwee to my main and try again. Cloud Jubjub isn't having much luck.

EDIT: Just got it today after not trying for a few days. Went with my Cloud Jubjub, placed her back in the neolodge, fed her at the movie central and went to kelp. Got leftovers and didn't even have to refresh! Although there wasn't any popup saying I got it, when I checked my list it was there :happydance:

• 2 weeks later...