Happy Ruki Day!

hrtbrk

So .. I'm not a fan of Rukis at all.. the only thing I like about them is how skirts or dress are presented wide open unlike other species

Example

clo_ddy18_millipodskirt.gif

Millipod Skirt

RUki.png.da6ea67dc11d112a8156736e52a6012a.pngvs uni.png.e500e61f34b87c66dfca52308c8ab8b0.pngAisha.png.3cf13574eee46ebd8272869017ce669b.png

You get what I mean :D

So now I'm quite "upset" that I'm wanting a Ruki...  because that outfit is simply amazing :heart:

@Yuiina Yep, same kind of thing with Lennys, right?

medium_preview.png

They don't have a big enough behind to spread a drapey skirt out fully the way a Ruki can, but the long legs and slim waist do make most skirts look good. But... Lennys, not very popular!

Though if I had to pick between a Lenny and a Ruki then the Ruki would lose out. The huge feet and lower arms just make it too unattractive for me, which is a shame because the face is pretty cute.

@jellysundae exactly like Lennys, yes! But same as Rukis, I don't like them either.

The only Lenny and Ruki that I like, are these

Faerie LennyFaerie Ruki 

I think that the fever for the Ruki outfit is gone for me.. their shape doesn't appeal to me at all. But it was in fact a very stunning, and I wished my favorite species had such great outfits launched this year as well :crying_anim: