Enter the Runway #84!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: Unique Colours
Description: Dress up an Alien Aisha, Mallow Grundo, Coconut Jubjub or MSP Poogle in any way you want.
Entering period: Monday, July 29 - Sunday, August 4
Voting period: Monday August 5 - Sunday, August 11

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! I recently posted a guide about taking/sending screenshots. If anything is still unclear, or if you have any corrections/additions, please post in that thread, or let me know some other way. :smile:

If you have any questions about this round or the Runway in general, just post here, or send me a message!
Also, never hesitate to send me a message if you have any theme suggestions. ?

Cool! It`ll be fun to see what everyone chooses, I hope all these special pets get some love!

@Nielo Since the Grundo, Poogle and Jubjub exist in UC versions as well, are we allowed to use them? The post-conversion ones are obviously easier to dress up, but I was just wondering.

?

On 7/29/2019 at 9:32 PM, aleu1986 said:

Cool! It`ll be fun to see what everyone chooses, I hope all these special pets get some love!

@Nielo Since the Grundo, Poogle and Jubjub exist in UC versions as well, are we allowed to use them? The post-conversion ones are obviously easier to dress up, but I was just wondering.

?

Yes, you're allowed to use their UC versions if you want. :smile: