NC Mall: Claim Your Free Birthday Cupcake!

Emily

A third birthday cupcake has been released! Claim your free cupcake now!

mall_cupcake_carnival.gifmall_trink_carndecor.gif

Feeding the cupcake to your pet gives an exclusive wearable, as well as 2 strength points to your pet!

11 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

It so is! ?

It should've given some gladioli ?

HAHAHA! That would have been just perfect. ?

Or a possum? *snorts*

I kind of like how anyone reading this who isn't from New Zealand, Australia or the UK probably doesn't have a clue what we're talking about. ?

21 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I kind of like how anyone reading this who isn't from New Zealand, Australia or the UK probably doesn't have a clue what we're talking about. ?

Well If they watch that video you shared, I'm sure they'll go in search of more ? I'd particularly encourage sketches that include poor old Madge.

5 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Well If they watch that video you shared, I'm sure they'll go in search of more ? I'd particularly encourage sketches that include poor old Madge.

I was just reading the Wiki page about Edna and got sucked down a bit of a rabbit hole, lol. I had NOT realised she got drafted in to try and up the ratings for Ally McBeal!

A fictional character potraying another fictional character totally messes with my head!  But Edna has had a presence in the US so that's great.

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was just reading the Wiki page about Edna and got sucked down a bit of a rabbit hole, lol. I had NOT realised she got drafted in to try and up the ratings for Ally McBeal!

I had totally forgotten that too! Wonder if it worked lol