komlee225500

We recently did a server swap with all of our stuff and it's taking a bit of time to get everything back up the way it was. Everything has been moved over now. I think there was a delay with importing everyone's avatar checklist. I can't recall if there was ever a "rare" sorting option for the You Need (Obtainable) checklist as I never used it.

As for your sorting by categories I'm able to sort mine just fine.

https://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions

and click the categories in blue should do the trick.

I'll check about the "Rare" sorting options for the Obtainable page.

3 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I can't recall if there was ever a "rare" sorting option for the You Need (Obtainable) checklist as I never used it.

I know what @komlee225500 means and it is on the new "Avatar Solutions" pages (as highlighted below), however it also used to be on the "My Checklist" pages and no longer is.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Thanks for the additional info. That should be helpful in getting everything working as it should be. Just some minor bugs from the server switch.

On 7/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, komlee225500 said:

So for the Avatar Checklists, you are no longer able to sort at all (Least rare, Most rare etc)

& For the Avatar Solutions, you are also not able to sort, as whatever sorting option you pick, no matter what category, it will direct you to Avatars: Seasonal Solutions.

Someone definitely needs to look at this as it's been like this for 2 weeks, I didn't say anything because I figured you guys knew lol

-Garret250

EDIT: I'd like to note that, it was very handy being able to go to My Checklists/You Need (Obtainable)/ Least Rare First  ... This is no longer possible.

Sorting options fixed everywhere. Sorting options have been added back for My Checklists. Weird that it went missing... sorry about that! Solved.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

All I can find are checklists that show what you need.
Or TDN's one-click import, but I'm not making an account on TDN for every account I wanna check.

Help me qt pies redface.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, please create a new topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic
10 hours ago, montykit said:

All I can find are checklists that show what you need.
Or TDN's one-click import, but I'm not making an account on TDN for every account I wanna check.

Help me qt pies redface.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, please create a new topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

Please be aware that a lot of the avatars require things that aren't allowed on side accounts so I don't know why you would need to create multiple accounts on TDN. No clue what it is exactly what you want to do. Anyway, This topic is old and no longer relevant so it has been locked. If you do need help with something, please create a new topic explaining what it is you would like to do.