My Scores are being reviewed

Scha Iriney

Two of my scores are being reviewed; Meepit Juice Break and Extreme Potato Counter. Should I be worried?

I'm getting worried because they might think I cheat even though I had two tabs open. Meepit Juice Break was being played (and taken break in between) overnight and Extreme Potato Counter I did good scores because my husband counted them T_T

It's probably just me because my account was frozen in the past even when it wasn't my fault and I really hope this is not the reason I'm getting frozen again. Or maybe I should slow down with trying to get the game avatars.

I'm also trying with Kiss the Mortog now, like non stop clicking but no luck.

They review them if you got a high score, wait no, let me try and be clearer; it's a score over a particular number for that game, I think that's a better way of putting it. Hopefully you'll get a NM within a few days saying your score's been accepted.

Yeah.. I'm also about to play Eliv Thade now, I'm really good in that and had always made high scores. It just took hours, as I recall. So I hope that will be okay while having the other 2 scores being reviewed. I don't want to stop playing other games just because I'm scared lol