Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lojoco49

Charity Corner 'Perk Me Up' Perk Warning

Recommended Posts

Just a heads up that it has been stated on JN that this perk is broken. It now always takes 2000 points instead of 100 if you choose to reject the perk you get.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for making a thread! I posted about this in the CC news topic yesterday but it's all too easy to miss posts in existing threads. So much more sensible to create a new thread about it.

I DID lose 2k, twice because I'm slow on the uptake now. I'm not sure that it doesn't take the 100 as well as the 2k, just to add insult to injury. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Thanks for making a thread! I posted about this in the CC news topic yesterday but it's all too easy to miss posts in existing threads. So much more sensible to create a new thread about it.

Oh good on you! I did have a quick look to see if anyone had created a post about it, but must have missed yours 🔎

 

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I DID lose 2k, twice because I'm slow on the uptake now. I'm not sure that it doesn't take the 100 as well as the 2k, just to add insult to injury. 😅

Oh darn 😭 I'm so glad I found out before I had another go at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Oh good on you! I did have a quick look to see if anyone had created a post about it, but must have missed yours 🔎

Exactly! Which is why I should have made a post about it yesterday. 😖

I'm not especially bothered about losing those points. I was just wanting to get two more items from Can I Keep It to sell on, it's not like I can't now use a perk I'd set my heart on. But I'm sure it will have that impact on some people. 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...