NC Mall: Claim Your Free Birthday Cupcake!

hrtbrk

Them movement points... totally useless, but they are always tasty!

*ponders*

Does that make the cupcake empty calories?? ?

Not entirely useless, since there are a few weapons (Like the thievery robe) that might be fixed in the future and require speed. If your pet already has enough speed to use them, then well, I guess it looks nice to have another high number in your stats :P

I'm planning on feeding it to my Mutant draik, I want to make my dragon super speedy.

And I wouldn't say the cupcake is empty calories, the opposite even, I would think it's a sugar bomb so your pet gets a permanent sugar rush :wink:

Well mach 3 speed looks better than whatever my pet had before.... nah, who am I kidding? I never paid attention to that stat.

At least the staff it gave me looks good on my lab rat! ?

besloor.PNG.5df1c5e3f311ca68a01a7eae9eb62189.PNG

2 hours ago, Duma said:

And I wouldn't say the cupcake is empty calories, the opposite even, I would think it's a sugar bomb so your pet gets a permanent sugar rush :wink:

Pouring cold water on my (ridiculous) theories, Duma! ?

On 7/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, jellysundae said:

Them movement points... totally useless, but they are always tasty!

*ponders*

Does that make the cupcake empty calories?? ?

lol At this point, yeah! Now IF they get the stealing aspect of the BD working again! (For the Heavy Robe of Thievery for instance). It would be useful up to the minimum to use it, 201 in movement points. Or maybe they plan on releasing some movement based equipment in the future? Still, free is free. ?

2 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

lol At this point, yeah! Now IF they get the stealing aspect of the BD working again! (For the Heavy Robe of Thievery for instance). It would be useful up to the minimum to use it, 201 in movement points. Or maybe they plan on releasing some movement based equipment in the future? Still, free is free. ?

Do you think, realistically, that that will ever happen?

I used to train my BD guy evenly, until I read on here that movement points are useless right now. His are at 176 at the mo, increasing slowly by these cupcakes and (grrrr) Faerie quests.