Some Avatars Are Missing

Scha Iriney

As I said in my previous (intro) thread, now that I'm back after 10 years not checking the account at all, so I'm going to collect avatars again.

Other than my bank was cleared out (totally with no money when I logged in, like some kind of reset), my neohome was gone too. It's okay because I don't have the screenshot to my previous wealthy (why would I keep a screenshot anyway?)

So I checked my games and Spacerocked! is gone from the list even though I scored over 14,000 (I have taken screenshot) and then I transferred money to my secondary account just so I could use Soup Kitchen (strangely I thought I had the avatar already), in fact I did! I fed and nothing happens but the avatar is not in the list either.

I don't know how else to check, it's like the game knows I have gotten some avatars in the past but they're not listed. Like I said, for some reason my account was reset.

So I submitted a ticket and hope this will be resolved soon. Has anyone of you encountered such issue before?

According to your Neopets user lookup, you should have 127 "Secret Avatars". Your TDN avatar counter shows 112 avatars. That's a difference of 15. Have you created a "myTDN" account, and if so, have you tried using the "One-Click Import" tool, located here:

https://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/import

Please note, you must have a "myTDN" account, and be logged into your "myTDN" account, to access/use the "One-Click Import" tool. Although it is a great tool for keeping track of your avatars, it isn't perfect. It will show avatars that weren't imported, due to the HTML coding, duplicates, etc, and, unfortunately, you may need to check your actual avatars and update those manually. However, it is a big help in getting most of them. I just redid mine, and it found 299. I have 316, and only had to manually update 17. Give it a try, and let us know!

EDIT: Oh, and I haven't encountered that issue before.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, Scoobert_Doo said:

According to your Neopets user lookup, you should have 127 "Secret Avatars". Your TDN avatar counter shows 112 avatars. That's a difference of 15. Have you created a "myTDN" account, and if so, have you tried using the "One-Click Import" tool, located here:

https://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/import

Please note, you must have a "myTDN" account, and be logged into your "myTDN" account, to access/use the "One-Click Import" tool. Although it is a great tool for keeping track of your avatars, it isn't perfect. It will show avatars that weren't imported, due to the HTML coding, duplicates, etc, and, unfortunately, you may need to check your actual avatars and update those manually. However, it is a big help in getting most of them. I just redid mine, and it found 299. I have 316, and only had to manually update 17. Give it a try, and let us know!

EDIT: Oh, and I haven't encountered that issue before.

Thanks very much! I'm going to do that now.

Yes, I have several more things missing I guess when they shifted the server or something, back when the company was being bought over. It's alright, I'll manage to get them all back slowly.

Edit: I got this. Checked everything but can't find Royalboy Lutari in TDN list.

Edit of edit: Nvm, it was supposed to be Royal Boy Lutari.

We have detected and imported a total of 127 avatars to your TDN account! We did not recognize the following avatars due to duplicate avatar names or encoding issues, so they should be checked manually:

• Yurble
  • Evil Coconut
  • Goggles [doesn't count in collection]
  • Royalboy Lutari
  • Ruki
  • Korbat - Royal

•