applexsun's Rockin' the Summer!

Hi y'all! I'm not the best with customization, usually. I tend to not quite understand how to best combine colors or how to really stick to a theme, and when I do figure a look, I tend to keep it for a long time. A prime example was my main, applexsun; she was rocking the same look for well over three years (Though granted, a lot of that was because I wasn't 100% active during all of that. More like... 10%)

But, I decided to try and give it a gander, what with the summer season and all! And I feel like I came up with a rather cute look, with what I've managed to obtain both now and over time. Pretty much everything sans the hair is new, as I love the hair too much to just toss aside (Plus, I do think it works for a summertime look regardless, even if the bow's a bit outta place,) but I did want to give a fresh look!

I thought I would share, cause I am quite proud of this look. Though if there's some stuff people possibly think could be changed for the better, I'm up to hear too! Like I said, not the best with customization! Sadly, I didn't get the drink from the new Mystery Capsule I wanted to give her, but maybe I'll get it in due time!

Hope you like my little cutie! And hey, maybe share your summer looks too? I'm always down to see how we rock our pets with the season!

68977348_ApplexsunSummer.PNG.60abdd20a29fef6970229afa1ab8dd2a.PNG

As I've just fallen in love with that background myself how can I not like this? ? That's adorable hair, but Aisha's could wear a bag on their head and they'd still look good, right? Looking at her in that scarf is making me overheat though, lol, but that's only because I'd want to die if I put a scarf on myself right now, it's too hot. ?

My pets tend to keep the same look for an age, too! Here are my 4 right now,

Cora, my lab rat - using that stained glass background and the circular doorway is a new thing for me, I rather like the retro vibe they create though, with the hanging bed that Cora's mostly hiding with her tail that'd be a very cool space to snoooze in. :D The Kookiths in the tree make me smile, they're so cute!

image.png.04cfaceb5bfc43d0c590566b7fbe2a71.png

misterfloo my explorer/inventor - he's had this look since we got the background during the Festival of Neggs and I've got no wish to change it any time soon. ☺️

FhR3uiy.jpg

Gen, my pirate turned cute girly - she's rocking the tropical cafe background too ?

SYZiY4x.jpg

Tate my chubby l'il bookworm  - he's retired to his reading loft since the AC ended, he seems pretty enamoured with the little table of succulents and lamp that I got from the Can I Keep It CC perk!

NNsJIp2.jpg

I think my guys all look pretty seasonal, and I'm happy with all their looks. :D