How Long Until a Pet from Inactive Premium Gets Pounded?

Edwynn

Hello guys. I recently got Premium, as I've been considering a sixth pet for a bit now. However, I'm curious on something. As Premium gives the option for a sixth pet, I looked up what happens if premium runs out, but you still have six pets. The answer I got was, after a certain amount of time, the pet will be pounded if not renewed. My question is, does anyone know *how* long it takes a pet to be pounded? I read it was "a few months," but I have no idea how long a few months truly is. Also, does the few months carry over after renewal, or is it a reset time period every time you renew?

I wanna understand this mechanic before I consider getting a sixth pet.

Oh! I didn't know there was an article on Premium! Thank you so much for the link, and that *should* give ample time if I make an alt or if I have to cancel a bit. Thank you mate!

@GillyTook is right, this is something to keep in mind. You can find all the info on transferring pets right here. (For instance, you can't adopt (or receive pets from a transfer) that are limited edition/restricted, if your account is under 4 months old.) So, if I were you, I'd make the side account anyway, and just leave it idle until you have a need for it. (Just make sure you know the rules that apply to side accounts. :smile: )