Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

Christmas outfit? SERIOUSLY?! ?

That's really cute hair, it's super-annoying that it's such an obviously festive colour-way for the hat, at least there's no holly sprigs etc. on it.

The colours are decent, bar my usual complain about the eyes being the same shade as the body candy looks kinda cuddly, and I really rather like marcatite. The shade they used is kinda moody and I like the eyes a lot.

I really like the colors, especially Maractite.

Maybe someone from the southern hemisphere drew the outfit, that's my guess.

2 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I really like the colors, especially Maractite.

Maybe someone from the southern hemisphere drew the outfit, that's my guess.

Maybe, lol. Though wouldn't they have drawn them in a bikini and a santa hat, with a nice cold beer as a hand-held (totally Neo-appropiate!). xD I pity all Aussies etc. who end up with heat stroke from wearing totally inappropiate fluffy hats in fiery temps just because it's Christmas. ?

I like the Maractite, the pattern isn`t too busy and overwhelming, like on some pets. Nice.
The Candy is cute, it looks really yummy and squishy lol
The outfit is based on the petpet Abominable Snowball. A really cute idea, though I do think the combination of red and green makes it look Christmas-y. I love the tutu thing, and think it could make a really cute winter outfit.  I do wish the wig and cap could be treated as separate items. A cute outfit that can be used in winter and autumn customizations.