Enter The Runway #82!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: Daily Dare
Description: The Daily Dare is coming up - show us what AAA (a Yellow Blumaroo), Abigail (a Blue Aisha), Lulu (a Red Cybunny) and Chadley (a Green Zafara) are up to. Your entry needs to feature one of the four aforementioned pets, and preferably have at least a slight link to the Daily Dare (be it in referring to a certain game, referring to things the character often does, or just to your own love/hatred of the Daily Dare).
Entering period: Monday, June 24 - Sunday, June 30 July 7
Voting period: Monday July 1 8 - Sunday, July 7 14

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! (You can also ask me for help with the screenshot, if you don't know how to get one to me, or if the one you made didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.)

Let me know if you have any questions about this round, the Runway in general or screenshots, or if you have any suggestions for future themes! :smile:

13 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

I relate to Lulu so much lol.
Question @Nielo Do they need to be dressed exactly like those images?

I think I answered my own question by seeing how many outfits she's had in the past haha.

Haha, you did. As long as it's clear which character you're using, it's fine. :smile:

mall_schoolgirl_wig.gifSmart School Girl Wig
mall_acc_summerponytail.gifSummery Ponytail Wig
mall_acc_headbandponywig.gifWarm Headband Ponytail Wig

mall_wig_wispyblonde.gifWispy Blonde Ponytail Wig
mall_acc_blond_side_wig.gifSide Swept Blond Wig

Some wigs that can suit Abigail - thought I`d save someone the trouble of browsing over 60 pages of wigs. :D
EDIT: After much debating with myself, I finally sent in my entry! I ended up making four - I`ll post the other customizations in the Alternative Entries thread after the voting.

I just remembered I'm going to a concert tomorrow after work, so I won't have time to set up the round at all. Since I've also only received 4 entries so far, so I'm going to extend the entering period by one week.

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

sent in my entry 

hope it counts 

Sure it counts, why wouldn't it? (Were you worried about the theme? Because an entry would have to be extremely unrelated to the theme (or completely ignoring the few rules I set) for it not to count. :smile:)

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

Because an entry would have to be extremely unrelated to the theme (or completely ignoring the few rules I set) for it not to count. :smile:)

Oh no...

My brain is now deciding to try and do this. ?

Nielo, if you get a jerky entry like this from me at any point, just yell at me. I mean I'll probably cry or something, and whine that I've not done it on purpose, but still...

*glares at brain* (that involves two mirrors and some extreme cross-eyed action in case you were wondering)

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh no...

My brain is now deciding to try and do this. ?

Nielo, if you get a jerky entry like this from me at any point, just yell at me. I mean I'll probably cry or something, and whine that I've not done it on purpose, but still...

*glares at brain* (that involves two mirrors and some extreme cross-eyed action in case you were wondering)

Honestly, I'd like to see you try. :P (If your entry is nothing like the theme (which might be harder than you think, as themes can be open to interpretation), I'll just tell you, and you'll deal with it. :wink2:)

3 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Honestly, I'd like to see you try. :P (If your entry is nothing like the theme (which might be harder than you think, as themes can be open to interpretation), I'll just tell you, and you'll deal with it. :wink2:)

NOOOOO, seriously, enabling, much! ?

*not rising to bait*

:ph34r: