Does anyone know about Digimon?

Fuyu Flowga

I love Digimon so much!I watch Digimon Adventure 02,and I love the character called Oikawa Yukio.

Someone who watch Digimon anime remember him?^_^

I wrote a novella about him,it has 26 chapters,and I hope you will enjoy it.

By the way,my English is...not very fluent,hope you can forgive my bad English.:blush02:

https://www.deviantart.com/fuyuflowga/gallery/68044418/Digimon-fan-story

If you like this novella,I hope you can comment it on DA,thanks!:biggrin:

The first Digimon was a part of my childhood. And I loved it then and I still love it now. :DEspecially after someone uploaded the entire season in my language (dutch) which I remembered from tv. We have 3 or 4 dvd's, but that's not the entire season. XD I watched Digimon 2 on tv as well, but not as much. Especially since you get busier as you get older. But we always have the movie to remember those characters. So yeah, I remember Digimon. ?

I love Digimon! Lilymon was my favorite for a long time, but Garurumon will always have a special place in my heart. I also had the original Digimon game for the Playstation. I still have the disc, but I haven't hooked up my little gray PS in several years. My Digimon disc is so scratched that you would never think that it would play, but it does not skip or lag at all. I miss the little black back gaming discs. They didn't stop playing until you broke the disc into multiple pieces. These days you put one tiny scratch on the mirrored back of any CD, DVD or gaming disc and *poot* no more entertainment for you!

Matt was my favorite of the human characters from season 1. I did watch season 2, but I don't remember it as well since the game was about season one.

16 hours ago, enitul said:

The first Digimon was a part of my childhood. And I loved it then and I still love it now. :DEspecially after someone uploaded the entire season in my language (dutch) which I remembered from tv. We have 3 or 4 dvd's, but that's not the entire season. XD I watched Digimon 2 on tv as well, but not as much. Especially since you get busier as you get older. But we always have the movie to remember those characters. So yeah, I remember Digimon. ?

I see!:biggrin:I watch Digimon from 1 to 4 as well!

By the way,your avatar is cute!!What anime character she is?

Do you remember Oikawa Yukio?

6 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

I love Digimon! Lilymon was my favorite for a long time, but Garurumon will always have a special place in my heart. I also had the original Digimon game for the Playstation. I still have the disc, but I haven't hooked up my little gray PS in several years. My Digimon disc is so scratched that you would never think that it would play, but it does not skip or lag at all. I miss the little black back gaming discs. They didn't stop playing until you broke the disc into multiple pieces. These days you put one tiny scratch on the mirrored back of any CD, DVD or gaming disc and *poot* no more entertainment for you!

Matt was my favorite of the human characters from season 1. I did watch season 2, but I don't remember it as well since the game was about season one.

I see,Matt(His japanese name is Yamato) married with Sora in the end.^_^

Still remember Oikawa Yukio in 02?

4 hours ago, Fuyu Flowga said:

I see!:biggrin:I watch Digimon from 1 to 4 as well!

By the way,your avatar is cute!!What anime character she is?

Do you remember Oikawa Yukio?

*searches up Oikawa Yukio* No. But it was a looooong time ago and I remembered more from the first season than the second one.

The character is Tsuyu Asui. My favorite character from My/Boku no Hero Academia. It's a really great show. Has 3 (ongoing manga adapted) anime seasons, some OVA's, a few videogames and an original movie so far and the anime will continue with it's 4th season (SO excited for it) in October this year. I highly recommend it. It's about a boy in a world of people with superpowers (or 'Quirks' as they call it in the show) who has no power himself. Until he earns the power of the greatest hero of that world and starts to attend a school for superhero students. I kinda wanna tell you what Quirk Tsuyu has, but it's more fun if you see it yourself if you decide to watch it. I really can't say in words how much I love this show so I'm sorry if this response was too long, but I get excited when talking about things I like. ?

1 hour ago, enitul said:

*searches up Oikawa Yukio* No. But it was a looooong time ago and I remembered more from the first season than the second one.

The character is Tsuyu Asui. My favorite character from My/Boku no Hero Academia. It's a really great show. Has 3 (ongoing manga adapted) anime seasons, some OVA's, a few videogames and an original movie so far and the anime will continue with it's 4th season (SO excited for it) in October this year. I highly recommend it. It's about a boy in a world of people with superpowers (or 'Quirks' as they call it in the show) who has no power himself. Until he earns the power of the greatest hero of that world and starts to attend a school for superhero students. I kinda wanna tell you what Quirk Tsuyu has, but it's more fun if you see it yourself if you decide to watch it. I really can't say in words how much I love this show so I'm sorry if this response was too long, but I get excited when talking about things I like. ?

Wow!That is sooooo cool!

Sorry that you didn't remember Oikawa.

Well,Oikawa is the character from Digimon adventrue 02,he was possessed by Myotismon...in the end he use his life to rebuild Digital world.

If you watched DA02,you will remember him.