WWYD. First Time Rainbow Fountain !!!!!

I just completed my first ever Fountain Faerie quest and I am in shock!
I didn't even have to use my Refreshed Quest Request perk. 
The sheer volume of possibilities is overwhelming, I know I won't use it straight away, but definitely keen to hear what you guys would do? What are your dreamies? What colours are the most rare/hard to get? 

62619182_421974095054735_481020517928455

Really it's all a matter of personal taste.   Get something YOU like and are happy with.

If you happen to already be happy with what you have, consider pulling a pet out of the adoption center, giving it a fresh look, and then putting it back for a chance to find a forever home.   I'm told for such matters that Royal and Baby tend to be popular.

Ask yourself this: What is the one color I've always wanted for (Favorite Pet)?  For me, it was an Island Xweetok. This is your best chance for your dream pet.

Good luck!

44 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

small_preview.png

This little guy is what I used my first ever FFQ quest on ? I had created a random neopet a while ago and used him for a few avatars, but always planned on turning him. The name roughly translates to Bringer of Death (supposedly). 

Thank you @Granny63020 for the beautiful portal in his background!

Your so welcome! It looks great and I'm happy I had it to give to you. There is plenty of other items I have to give away on the Charity Corner thread, page 6. Within the last couple of days Trudy has given me a couple of more boxes so I have 3 boxes now BUT if anyone wants anything and I happen to have no boxes left I write everything thing down and as I get boxes I send the requested items in the order I receive the requests. So, please, if you or anyone else reading this want any item please let me know. I promise you will receive it. What I do is remove the item from the list on page 6, leave it in my inventory so there is no chance of me promising the same item to more than one person. I then replace the item I remove with a different item so I constantly keep the page up to date with available items. I have no problem with anone asking for as many items as they want since my goal is to get rid of the items and to make others happy. 

Don`t forget that if you should get another FFQ, you must use the current dip before turning in the required item. You can`t have more than one to use up.

I thought these were supposed to be rare? Well, I`ve had 3 in the past year - no cookies - so they can`t be, lol

14 hours ago, acorah said:

Don`t forget that if you should get another FFQ, you must use the current dip before turning in the required item. You can`t have more than one to use up.

I thought these were supposed to be rare? Well, I`ve had 3 in the past year - no cookies - so they can`t be, lol

If you've had 3 FFQs over the course of a year, you are very lucky indeed! I have completed a FFQ, and now I'm trying to decide on who to paint.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:16 AM, acorah said:

They are extremely rare, so getting 3 in a year means you've had a lot of luck! (I've had 3 in the past 15 years, with the help of the faerie quest event & cookies.)