SECURITY!!!!!

I GOT ROBBED! ?

IN THE ACTUAL BANK!!!

image.png.f60ba28b46bb4031e3d165fc13c9a61d.png

What IS this!!! ?

And Mr. Manager there, OBLIVIOUS! facepalm.gif

Or is he... <_<

Never trusted him, he looks way too smug!

Neo's great for REs in ironic situations though, isn't it. xD Though personally I prefer the one where your pet's complaining of hunger when in actual fact they're bloated, to this! lol.

:huh:

Just thought, do you think all Neopets have worms?? I mean, there's treatments for many illnesses, but there's nothing for worms, is there. Is there? An over-sight on TNT's part maybe. ?

Haha. Like, a week ago, I got two "bank error in your favour" events in one day. I was thinking "what kind of bank is run this poorly?" I think this post just confirmed that this might possibly be the worst run bank ever!

44 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

I think this post just confirmed that this might possibly be the worst run bank ever!

But we still use it because it's our only option... also general inertia.

Neopets mirroring life again here, isn't it!

*movie trailer voice*

In a world where there's only one bank...

One Skeith, one goal...

To be as careless as possible...

He is... The Careless Teller.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

1 hour ago, Robin Hood said:

*movie trailer voice*

In a world where there's only one bank...

One Skeith, one goal...

To be as careless as possible...

He is... The Careless Teller.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Okay, this needs to become a Neopian Times cartoon, STAT. ?

2 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Haha. Like, a week ago, I got two "bank error in your favour" events in one day. I was thinking "what kind of bank is run this poorly?" I think this post just confirmed that this might possibly be the worst run bank ever!

i got two in a row , literally 2 minutes apart

the question here @jellysundae 's situation is how could ICY SKELETONS complete with war gear just walk into a bank unseen by the metal detector ? 

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

the question here @jellysundae 's situation is how could ICY SKELETONS complete with war gear just walk into a bank unseen by the metal detector ? 

Oh they were seen.    Security isn't paid enough to deal with that level of threat.   They just file a report about it.  I mean, he was -told- he was robbed.   Quite promptly.

1 hour ago, Rayd1978 said:

Oh they were seen.    Security isn't paid enough to deal with that level of threat.   They just file a report about it.  I mean, he was -told- he was robbed.   Quite promptly.

Oh sure, waltz into a bank in full war gear. No problem. But JUST TRY to pick up two pieces of Shiny Obsidian in one day!

Maybe the bank needs to hire some security guards from the Quarry. ?

2 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Hahahaha. This is so RL-accurate it hurts. Yep, protocol was followed so move along, nothing to see (or litigate) here!

1 hour ago, escrapunzel said:

But JUST TRY to pick up two pieces of Shiny Obsidian in one day!

Maybe the bank needs to hire some security guards from the Quarry. ?

Just about anything gets you yelled at if you try to take two, doesn't it... but you can be robbed in the bank with impunity... omelettes before NP? Sounds like a protest chant. xD

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

question here @jellysundae 's situation is how could ICY SKELETONS complete with war gear just walk into a bank unseen by the metal detector ? 

@Angeló A metal detector? In Neopia? I'm just surprised that those Icy Skeletons didn't melt being in Neopia Central in May!  snackrifice_chia_goalie.gif This looks like the level of protection any Neopian can expect!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...