Decent Goals

i don't understand why everybody thinks it's so hard to score with the robot yooyuball...it's exactly like the snowy one, it's slow, and if you take longer than 10-15 sec it will explode, but otherwise, it's much harder to score with the darigan one...i hate the darigan yooyu!! :P

I think the hardest ball is the darigan because you have to think hard every time you want to try and pass to make sure it goes the right way.

I'll admit, both faerie and darigan are hard, but i've figured out a strategy, by which i just place a man to the top corner of the goal.... then i use another man to carry the ball to the goal along the bottom (this forces the goalie down) then when i reach the end i shoot the ball to my man by the goal, and he has a free clearance to shoot the goal.

If you understand what i mean, it works!

Anyhow, for whatever reason, I just could never get the ball in on time (the robot one that is). Sometimes i would blow up before the game even started :O

On the Yooyuball field, there's the goal area, right. It's spikey. The middle bit make a sort of '<' shape. If you travel down one of those lines and release it just before you reach the end, you usually score.

That's my tip. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a way to score with each, once you figer out the qurk on each you can do it. If you get the robot ealyer enoth it is easyer to score then when there are points on the bord. The fairy is a tricky one, you have to find the "sweetspot" faceing the goile. Cence the gole faces you, face the goile and shoot, the fairy will crarve around, but too far out it will be cought, too far in it will be cought. The darigan is a tricky one, I try to face way from the net hopeing to score, I sometimes can score like that. The mutent is another hard one thow the same stadigy for the darigan works for the mutent.

• 2 weeks later...

I never seem to score with any yooyu. :(

Well, you reminded me of a funny moment: I was playing Yooyuball and I was actually playing it for the first time.I never knew you can press space bar to skip the intro junk.So every time I got the robot yooyu, it exploded automatically!That happened to me for a total for three or four times until I realized about the space bar.